What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo #1 2020

King Congo #1 2020

29-September-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei; born con the first May week; Tropical Seeds Company):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo #1 2020

King Congo #1 2020

29-September-2020:

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei; born con the first May week); Tropical Seeds Company .

Secodaries branches:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Sexy lady U got there

Nevilles Haze ?

1luvbigherb

hey bigherb. thank you. I am glad you like it. but are you okay? feel all right? no fever? I am in shock you think it is neville´s haze, you have ever seen such NH somewhere? it is second time you ask me, if something is NH, and it is not. hope you didn't get hempy syndrom, seeing NH everywhere :D this is how NH looks here:
picture.php

bigherb

Veteran
hey bigherb. thank you. I am glad you like it. but are you okay? feel all right? no fever? I am in shock you think it is neville´s haze, you have ever seen such NH somewhere? it is second time you ask me, if something is NH, and it is not. hope you didn't get hempy syndrom, seeing NH everywhere :D this is how NH looks here: View Image

Sup brother

Thankfully I’m feeling great , Sars Cov- 2 Negative. Been working all through this madness . To top it off it’s hoodie Season in NYC , my favorite time of the year and the best weather to work in (I work outdoors)

Guess I got NH on the brain ( in my jimmy voice ) . But if I recall or if you recall correctly. I only mentioned Nevilles Haze once before to you . But I first said Sour D possibly a NH hybrid

Like I’ve stated previously, I’ve only seen 4 NH Phenos personally. 1Nl Dom . Soo not much experience .

Enjoy your vintage NH , if you can share some full Plant pics

1luvbigherb

SolarLogos

Some early buds

Oaxaca boel
View Image
View Image

Primera dama
View Image

Afghani x pan-o-haze
View Image

Nev. Haze mns
View Image
Looking good brother, the Oaxaca is looking nice and slender and of course, pan-o-haze (from JC?) I've heard is very nice. I take it the Afghan is the slender leave Afghan? If so, I've always wondered if the NLD Afghan leans towards an up high or body stone? I like your selections a lot.
Peace, God bless bro

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Looking good brother, the Oaxaca is looking nice and slender and of course, pan-o-haze (from JC?) I've heard is very nice. I take it the Afghan is the slender leave Afghan? If so, I've always wondered if the NLD Afghan leans towards an up high or body stone? I like your selections a lot.
Peace, God bless bro

Thanks so much for the kind words bro, yes, the pan-o-haze male was from JC,(a great strain) and mom was a nld afghan I raised last year,I remember it had a particular taste of incense and had a relaxing, not narcotic effect ....
She was the mom
picture.php

Semilla

greetings to all
well, it's my first post here
interesting thread, full of great pictures and useful information

Old heirloom sativa grown outdoors, 43 North

beginning to bloom in early October:

web-3.jpg

here at the end of October

web-2.jpg

and ripening in the cold of late November:

web-1.jpg

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
2-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei; born con the first May week); Tropical Seeds Company:

Looking South-East:

View Image

View Image
love all the arms on that thing man,
and how the buds have all grown into colas where you have bent it over ,
great advertisement for that strain , id definitely grow that one,
reminds me of days gone by ... ..

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo #1 2020

King Congo #1 2020

2-October-2020.

King Congo #1 (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei; born con the first May week); Tropical Seeds Company:

Looking South-West; secondaries branches:

picture.php

Creeping branch, almost at ground level:

picture.php

F2F

I agree that structure is awesome and beautiful.

Montuno - forgive me if I missed it earlier what is the smoke like on the King Congo?

Peace
F2F

Latest posts

Latest posts