What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Going to be deep in some outstanding Mexican soon PP!

Curious, what’s going on with the bag around the buds in second picture? Did you pollinate?

Cheers,
F2F

Thanks F2F, for sure it's a lovely lady, man i love that refreshing smell, it's not that typical Weed smell. :)

Yes indeed i pollinated her over the last 7 days with Pollen of Vermontmans Oaxaca, i can already see some Seeds develop.

Pics of her from yesterday before i bend her around the poles, it was needed as she simply used a lot of space.

picture.php
picture.php

harvestreaper

Veteran
Like the phenos you're finding in there... paying off with some nice sativa driven highs I bet!

thanks hoping so,, the seeds came from brazil given to me as a Paraguayan hybrid they are quite interesting unusual smells two are like twins and like pure sativas that remind me somewhat of manipuri and two show as hybrids,, only have 4 females so if its it any good will have to cross it to preserve it,,, yes we hunting those sat highs

Sunshineinabag

Here they are

Here they are

One revegged skunk and a couple corn huggers
One being a Honduran from Boreal seeds.

Attachments

• IMG_20200622_091424.jpg
    IMG_20200622_091424.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20200622_091444.jpg
    IMG_20200622_091444.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20200622_091436.jpg
    IMG_20200622_091436.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 16

OldCoolSativa

Puntodorado (punto rojo x '78 Colombian gold) colas at 13 weeks. First one came down at 12.5 weeks. A couple will go 20 weeks. Complex aromas of lime, wood, earth, coffee and incense. Smoke tests of uncured bud are outstanding. Great effect with surprising potency for a Colombian landrace. The '78CG really brought some good things to this cross.

attachment.php

Attachments

• PD colas F93.jpg
    PD colas F93.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 18

I wood

Cool, love to see those grown out.
I have been eyeing both of those for several months.
Almost bought the “demon latcher” a couple of times just to get the oaxacan gold.
Just can’t get past the silly name, despite the worthy genes within.
I don't rename anything, ever, but would feel stupid delivering jars with that written on them.
Stupid personal hang up I know, but we are who we are.

harvestreaper

Veteran
a friend gave me a few 8 month cured nanan bouclou x oaxacan buds yesterday,, organic outdoor uk ,,very smooth spicey cherry sage,, uplifting happy spacey this one definitely follows the purple oaxacan mum
picture.php

harvestreaper

Veteran
Puntodorado (punto rojo x '78 Colombian gold) colas at 13 weeks. First one came down at 12.5 weeks. A couple will go 20 weeks. Complex aromas of lime, wood, earth, coffee and incense. Smoke tests of uncured bud are outstanding. Great effect with surprising potency for a Colombian landrace. The '78CG really brought some good things to this cross.

View Image

looks an sounds great oldcool,,could be a perfect cross for haze to

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i am so happy to see all these amazing pure sativa crosses. glad long flowering head high monsters haven't died out, i grow tired of the modern hybrids at the dispensaries. most of them you need to top up only after like 45 minutes, and it's tough to get anything done through the heavy droopy highs on them.

maybe there'll be a renaissance of tropical landraces soon!

harvestreaper

Veteran
picture.php

one of the two remaining sat phenos , reminds me of columbian ,,, the two hybrid phenos are chopped,, tried a quik dried sample on the most indica of the two very nice sweet potent weed hope it dont crash on me

Latest posts

Latest posts