What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

harvestreaper

Veteran
acapulco gold x uhkrul guerrilla style

picture.php

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Hi all. Speaking of Nanan Bouclou, this is a cross of Nanan Bouclou with Mullumbimby Madness called Gold Rush (Aussie breeder SSS, maybe defunct?). At 8 weeks. Can't vouch for the authenticity of the Gold Rush but have grown the NB and this certainly looks NB.
picture.php
picture.php

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Grr, can't edit. That should read; I can't vouch for the authenticity of the Mullumbimby Madness but have grown the Nanan Bouclou before.

Sunshineinabag

I was told to grow in farmers corn..well I believe this person was being blatantly malicious because cannabis is a bioaccumulator and most corn farmers use pesticides.....talk about trying to poison me ...I've avoided that guy ever since.....

Here's where I am so far w Honduran and local revegged man I'd like to try vermontmans p sat but w covid overseas shipping(ace) mightbesketchy. That corn is my own ....w cannabis too....corno do Toro peppers. Loveya guys! Keep the landrace thriving

Attachments

• IMG_20200704_084228.jpg
    IMG_20200704_084228.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20200704_084233.jpg
    IMG_20200704_084233.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20200704_084315.jpg
    IMG_20200704_084315.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20200704_084255.jpg
    IMG_20200704_084255.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 17
B

Benny106

I was told to grow in farmers corn..well I believe this person was being blatantly malicious because cannabis is a bioaccumulator and most corn farmers use pesticides.....talk about trying to poison me ...I've avoided that guy ever since.....

Here's where I am so far w Honduran and local revegged man I'd like to try vermontmans p sat but w covid overseas shipping(ace) mightbesketchy. That corn is my own ....w cannabis too....corno do Toro peppers. Loveya guys! Keep the landrace thriving

Thats how shit used to be done but better make sure its done before harvest, i remember subcool saying about how a batch of a13 he was washing for hash was grown in a corn field, and the corn nutes made it harsh. Doubt anyone was trying to hurt you.

shiroshi

ICMag Donor
Zamaldelica 1

Zamaldelica 1

Seems that quite a few sativa heads, at one point or another, cross paths with this 3 way cross - Thai + Malawi + Reunion Island's Zamal. The Thai and Zamal bringing that electric, expansive space and the Malawi adding a deeper base power. Its a strain that I often suggest to new comers to the sativa arena - not too hard to grow and rewarding for the effort.

Part of the fun of this strain is exploring the spread of characteristics and effects that these 3 parents have to offer:

There were beautiful elegant leafed Thai prodigy. It was good outdoor hiking/exploring weed:

There were Malawi leaning colas like clubs in shape and effect:

One runty, stumpy pheno with bluish tinted leaves had one of the most dramatic pre to post cure variation of any weed I have grown. Basically average for a Zamaldelica at a short cure time (which is pretty good to start with) , it lay neglected in jar until a client praised it to heaven. Upon resampling at around 8 months it had a knee jitterring, I better sit on the floor potency that slapped up against you in waves and right when you started to relax it would appear again with a sneer and reduce your plans to something more horizontally inclined. Not my favorite variant, but interesting as hell. It would actually make all my years of hard living and busted bones ache more - it was like and anti-CDB variant. But I actually found it really useful in small doses prior to a long stretch session before exercise, as it would emphasize those places that were really tight and need to be opened up.

to be continued.... Enjoy!

shiroshi

ICMag Donor
Zamaldelica 2

Zamaldelica 2

And then the Zamal beast, a potentially shaggy sprawling, ever flowering creature that could resemble something that rises out of a radioactive aquarium in the mad scientist's laboratory.

A few generations and a bit of selection produces a heavily Zamal influenced spawn that would seemingly never stop flowering. I would take clones, throw them into flower early and grow these single cola, mini christmas trees, for friends over the holidays.:

One of these plants became our pet and we never cut it. My wife named it Scruffy Bear, and we just let it grow and grow. It roamed our porch getting uglier and more entangled. A long cold wet storm finally took scruffy down (RIP).

Of course I also had to make Holiday reefs, and lastly a well deserved necklace for my ever patient and tolerant Mrs:

I wandered away from the Zamaldelica after a number of years, having crossed it to all kinds of stuff. The more notable/enjoyable combos being MangoBiche, Lilly, Nanon Boucloiu and a Jack. I tried to breed a Zamal leaning versions of Zamaldelica and Queen Mother together, but I was more satisfied with each of the parents than i was with the children. I'll probably post some of the Queen Mothers at another time.

I would love to try just a plain Thai/Reunion version of this strain, as I am not crazy of the effect the Malawi has in the mix. Presently I am looking forward to running some of MadMacs Zamal creations and see how those compare- the Columbian/Zamal mix in these is intriguing. Enjoy!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
my favorite mexican haze: MEXTASY

my favorite mexican haze: MEXTASY

she is seeded with bshw pollen, it reeks lemon/livers/incense
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I would love to try just a plain Thai/Reunion version of this strain, as I am not crazy of the effect the Malawi has in the mix. Presently I am looking forward to running some of MadMacs Zamal creations and see how those compare- the Columbian/Zamal mix in these is intriguing. Enjoy!

I cant wait to see it. I have zamal x thh myself. should be potent :D I loved neville´s haze x zamal from female seeds. it was some trippy stuff.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Seems that quite a few sativa heads, at one point or another, cross paths with this 3 way cross - Thai + Malawi + Reunion Island's Zamal. The Thai and Zamal bringing that electric, expansive space and the Malawi adding a deeper base power. Its a strain that I often suggest to new comers to the sativa arena - not too hard to grow and rewarding for the effort.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83352&pictureid=2054120&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83352&pictureid=2054125&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Part of the fun of this strain is exploring the spread of characteristics and effects that these 3 parents have to offer:

There were beautiful elegant leafed Thai prodigy. It was good outdoor hiking/exploring weed:
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83352&pictureid=2054122&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

There were Malawi leaning colas like clubs in shape and effect:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83352&pictureid=2054127&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

One runty, stumpy pheno with bluish tinted leaves had one of the most dramatic pre to post cure variation of any weed I have grown. Basically average for a Zamaldelica at a short cure time (which is pretty good to start with) , it lay neglected in jar until a client praised it to heaven. Upon resampling at around 8 months it had a knee jitterring, I better sit on the floor potency that slapped up against you in waves and right when you started to relax it would appear again with a sneer and reduce your plans to something more horizontally inclined. Not my favorite variant, but interesting as hell. It would actually make all my years of hard living and busted bones ache more - it was like and anti-CDB variant. But I actually found it really useful in small doses prior to a long stretch session before exercise, as it would emphasize those places that were really tight and need to be opened up.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83352&pictureid=2054121&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

to be continued.... Enjoy!
Fantastic pics!

Just an observation. NLD flowers in particular seem to benefit from a long cure. Can be like completely different highs after some months. Not all varieties though, some benefit much more than others.