What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Thank you, the universe has been good to me lately.
While i was toiling away to create something that might approximate a thai, a very generous person sent some real thai my way
After reading about thai for thirty+ years, longing to smell and touch some. I now have hmong thai in flower a few weeks behind my “thai-ish”.
View Image
one of five has hermied so far, but even that one picked at around 9 weeks has such nice effects.

Looking great I wood,you are doing a great job with the Hmong? Curious to know what notes you are picking up in the bouquet?

Best of luck and keep the updates coming.

Saludos

RC_Colas
:tiphat:
my buddy who has sadly departed , prof77 ,

would be real happy the seed from his father in law has traveled so far and been enjoyed by so many ..

this is the way ... lol ..

green-genes77

Veteran
Colombian Gold '72

Colombian Gold '72

picture.php

Sunshineinabag

Corny

Corny

Who gets kissed sweet corn one Calais corn( ground for jonnycakes) and Honduran cannabis...what a trifecta!:artist:

Attachments

• IMG_20200617_134954.jpg
    IMG_20200617_134954.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20200617_135010.jpg
    IMG_20200617_135010.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20200617_135019.jpg
    IMG_20200617_135019.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 12

green-genes77

Veteran
Hi GG, which/whose Durban poison is that? Looks very nice.

Cheers,
F2F

It's a local selection of Dutch Passion's that was worked by a friend for several years (starting around 2000) and that I have been working with for the past 3. There are still some early Dutch types in there, but the pictured genotype is a classic lanky/tall selection that hits a bit closer to the African roots of the line.

TheDarkStorm

It's a local selection of Dutch Passion's that was worked by a friend for several years (starting around 2000) and that I have been working with for the past 3. There are still some early Dutch types in there, but the pictured genotype is a classic lanky/tall selection that hits a bit closer to the African roots of the line.

Looks nice green geenes....looks similar to a friends only his comes out even more sativa...just about looks like tiny buds but has the same colour an resin as yours....some of the caylaxes get some purple an quite red/purple stems...very racy wierd sativa high......any chance you have a picture of the live flowering plant

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo

King Congo

King Congo (Congo Point Noire * Ciskei South African Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Flavor: tangerine/kiwi, blackberries/red grapes/red wine. Effect: very powerful and long-lasting; between euphoric and instrospective / creative.

Last edited:

green-genes77

Veteran
Looks nice green geenes....looks similar to a friends only his comes out even more sativa...just about looks like tiny buds but has the same colour an resin as yours....some of the caylaxes get some purple an quite red/purple stems...very racy wierd sativa high......any chance you have a picture of the live flowering plant

That description is similar to the plant that the flower in posted came off of, right down to the red stems and purple highlights in late flower. Buzz is a little weird for sure, but only a little racy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I wood

Looking great I wood,you are doing a great job with the Hmong? Curious to know what notes you are picking up in the bouquet?

Best of luck and keep the updates coming.

Saludos

RC_Colas
:tiphat:

Thanks for the kind words.
I am not the best at putting the smells to words but nasally assaulted all four of them two nights in a row in an attempt to nail something down.
Mostly just a clean fresh smell, sweet and almost flowery. leaning towards carrot in a couple.
I recall some juicy fruit smell early on but couldn’t locate it again.
These have a ways to go. Up potting will fix the subtle yellowing and hopefully bring out the smells by the end.

The one that hermied has a strange carmel popcorn taste when vaped, thought it was a fluke but tasted the same the next day, strange. It was picked at 9 weeks so I'm sure it would burn harsh as hell but in a vape it is nice.
The effects are just what ive been chasing for years now, can’t express my gratitude enough.
Thank you for sharing.

On another subject, a general question for the sativa enthusiast crowd.
Would relatively untested crosses be worth sending to the server fund?
Been playing around with tom hill haze, laos, cambodian, durban, thai, and golden tiger original f1 lately.

Latest posts

Latest posts