What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

vermontman

big sur holy oaxacan....

sounds good! :biggrin:

Thank you gentlemen!
Appreciate all the kind words.
I am actually looking at this as a potential available seed stock this up and coming Fall through ACE
Running these testers to see if they meet all the criteria to do a release. Along with a couple other testers that I am not even showing at he moment, but these are already sticking out as something special, even at this very early time.:tiphat:

vermontman

BIG SUR HOLY WEED
Selected female for breeding Zacatecas Tribute.
Showing lots of wonderful purple traits.

Attachments

• BIG SUR & KALAMATA 005.jpg
    BIG SUR & KALAMATA 005.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 15
  • BIG SUR & KALAMATA 018.jpg
    BIG SUR & KALAMATA 018.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 20
  • BIG SUR & KALAMATA 010.jpg
    BIG SUR & KALAMATA 010.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 17
  • BIG SUR & KALAMATA 029.jpg
    BIG SUR & KALAMATA 029.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 15
  • BIG SUR & KALAMATA 035.jpg
    BIG SUR & KALAMATA 035.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 21

vermontman

KALAMATA RED
all three plants tangled together like the game twister.

Attachments

• BIG SUR & KALAMATA 049.jpg
    BIG SUR & KALAMATA 049.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 20
  • BIG SUR & KALAMATA 046.jpg
    BIG SUR & KALAMATA 046.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 22
  • BIG SUR & KALAMATA 063.jpg
    BIG SUR & KALAMATA 063.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 16
  • BIG SUR & KALAMATA 078.jpg
    BIG SUR & KALAMATA 078.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 20

vermontman

My purple Satellites definitely have the "plum" stems.

I'm on the road, and of course the only stem pic I have is plum at the nodes, but even some of the main stalks have purple in it.View Image

Hey Canna!
looks like your almost ready for the home stretch, If I may how many Purple Satellites are you running. At this time of season big pots or in the ground is key, They should start putting out flowers in next month.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hey Canna!
looks like your almost ready for the home stretch, If I may how many Purple Satellites are you running. At this time of season big pots or in the ground is key, They should start putting out flowers in next month.

I started 10. Clones rooting now. I will have some outside, some inside.

vermontman

I started 10. Clones rooting now. I will have some outside, some inside.

Hey Canna!
Sounds terrific just be careful of the light change indoors, if you cut right down to 12/12 to flower they will stress and put out sacks, I would go to 15 for a few weeks down to 13 for a few then down to 12 to finish. I have finished them inside, but they are very adapted to far north outdoors for very early Fall harvest.
The Nepali coming from many generation in Denmark are used to 20+ hours summer sunlight in a day. Hope you will post more of your grow here.
Happy gardening!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Hey Canna!
Sounds terrific just be careful of the light change indoors, if you cut right down to 12/12 to flower they will stress and put out sacks, I would go to 15 for a few weeks down to 13 for a few then down to 12 to finish. I have finished them inside, but they are very adapted to far north outdoors for very early Fall harvest.
The Nepali coming from many generation in Denmark are used to 20+ hours summer sunlight in a day. Hope you will post more of your grow here.
Happy gardening!

After reading .eu Last week I dropped the veg plants (10 purple Satellites, 6 Bangi Haze and 4 NL5xHaze) to 14 hours.

in past month I have taken 3 or 4 cuts of each plant. Put one of each plant under 12/12 to sex, but I guess that might not have been a good idea. Probably can't trust the results?

vermontman

After reading .eu Last week I dropped the veg plants (10 purple Satellites, 6 Bangi Haze and 4 NL5xHaze) to 14 hours.

in past month I have taken 3 or 4 cuts of each plant. Put one of each plant under 12/12 to sex, but I guess that might not have been a good idea. Probably can't trust the results?

See how they play out When I ran some at 12/12 they formed male flowers just at the very tip of some buds which were easy to detect and therefore easily removed. And no seeds resulted the same happened to a buddy of mine at 12/12 and he picked them off with no seeds resulting. The Oaxacan in the cross help tame that a little bit. Outdoors I ran many, many plants and fellow gardeners I supplied with outdoor plants not even so much as a nanner. The good thing is if you bring those cuts back to 24 hors of light and get a good strong veg on them and then mind the light cycle for next batch to flower they should be fine the next go round, just remember again, just slight down shift in the light cycle.
There was A guy on here that did a grow thread on indoor straight Baglung Nepali and his flowered on an 18 hour lights on once they got chronologically mature indoors with no other affects.
That all said that is what gets them to come in from outside so early in the season, and though the Nepali is no sloutch for potency the Oaxacann takes it over the top for Quality, and the cherry smell in mid flowering is quite amazing and many will sport Fucshia pistils. I am happy you posted, I want everyone who got these to e able to enjoy them at there fullest potential.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Hey Vermontman,

I'm growing some Baglung Nepali. I believe this is what you used to breed Purple Satellite. One of my plants looks like it's starting to flower. I think it has auto-flowering genes in it. I planted the seeds in March, which I do to get them big enough to show gender before I plant into the ground. I live under plant limit rules. It went into the ground a month ago. It has been growing fast, but now it seem to be going into flower. This is a minor disaster for me.

If you grew Baglung Nepali, did you notice any auto-flowering traits when you grew them?

Maybe everyone already knows this, but I must have missed it. Maybe it just got unintentionally cross pollinated from wild auto-flowering hemp in Austria.

Thanks,

ThaiBliss

vermontman

Hey Vermontman,

I'm growing some Baglung Nepali. I believe this is what you used to breed Purple Satellite. One of my plants looks like it's starting to flower. I think it has auto-flowering genes in it. I planted the seeds in March, which I do to get them big enough to show gender before I plant into the ground. I live under plant limit rules. It went into the ground a month ago. It has been growing fast, but now it seem to be going into flower. This is a minor disaster for me.

If you grew Baglung Nepali, did you notice any auto-flowering traits when you grew them?

Maybe everyone already knows this, but I must have missed it. Maybe it just got unintentionally cross pollinated from wild auto-flowering hemp in Austria.

Thanks,

ThaiBliss
Hey Thai!
No they are not Auto Flower, if you put them under twenty four hours of light and add blood meal to pump up the nitrogen they will resume vegative state. Also pinching the grow tips will reset veg. But again Baglung Nepali has been adapted to growing with a 20 plus hour light cycle for north into Denmark. Also rainy days will shorten the daylight tricking them into flower. This year because of all the cloudy rainy weather here, I have an energy saver led light bulb hanging over mine running 24 hours a day in my greenhouse to compensate for the cloudy weather. And yes mine started flowering early also. But after a week with the extra 8W bulb, pinching off tips, and a good top dress of blood meal in the soil they are starting to rebound to veg.
Hope that helps!

JohnnyChicago

DestroyerPCKxOHaze & the OHaze I posted few pages earlier.

The OHaze is filling up nicely after transplanting her from a 2.4l pot to 19l two weeks ago.

picture.php
picture.php

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Smoke test

Smoke test

CBG-Des, Weirdo pheno: week 13 quickdry (1 week) quickmanicure sample.
Pistils became brown with drying, on the plant they are still white:
3 weeks (19 total 13 of flowering) no feed, 11/13 hours light schedule for 2 weeks and still no signs of stopping...
it's Destroying my patience :watchplant::clock watch::lightning: bud I luv it
attachment.php

attachment.php

7cm/2,70in for reference

Attachments

• 20190620_193419.jpg
    20190620_193419.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20190620_193924.jpg
    20190620_193924.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 12
L

laredo

1 bagseed-3 different plants

1 bagseed-3 different plants

Hi!
I have from 1 Thailand bagseed now 3 different plants.
I will show from each plant 3 pictures and want to ask you if you have any idee which spacies they could be.
Lets begin with the number 1.
This one have few leafs and a lot of foxtails,eleven finger leafs and male flowers,hermies.

Attachments

• 1.1.jpg
    1.1.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 1.2.jpg
    1.2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 1.3.jpg
    1.3.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Latest posts