Main bud

attachment.php

Two Destroyers after 80 days of flowering and various deficiencies due to pH

attachment.php

One Kerala Male

attachment.php

One Kerala Female (hopefully)

attachment.php

"Parvati" (supposedly meaning small) grew 50cm in 2 weeks...maybe the name is ironic.

Attachments

• 20190609_200546.jpg
    20190609_200546.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20190609_200844.jpg
    20190609_200844.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 20190609_201038.jpg
    20190609_201038.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20190609_201044.jpg
    20190609_201044.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 16
  • 20190609_201054.jpg
    20190609_201054.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 15

Sticky Sat

Hello sticky!
Well the bud your showing looks terrific, Have you been watching your nutes during flowering? Many time to much food especially nitrogen during late plant development can lead to higher incident of mold.

Hello VM, thanks a lot for the kind words man :)
i'm growing organically, KNF style... No more N after first week in flo... ;) The mold attack is more likely due the fact that the last 4 weeks were continuously rainy. The last 2 we had RH above 115 %, temps about 30 nights and days and no wind at all...
Tropical islands are not always the paradise they're supposed to be... :)

vermontman

Hey Vermontman, one of the many reasons I got your purple satellite was mold resistance.
Can you tell me about the stretch period. How much it stretches, and how long it lasts.
Thanks so much
View Image
Hey Canna!
thank you, Purple Satellite is designed especially for outdoor grows, There is pretty detailed info on seed finder, in term if you try to flower them indoors. P.S. is not a crazy stretcher though. They most certainly will not do well if you cut light cycle to sharply indoors as in from 18 hours light down to 12 hours of light. That would most certainly stress the plants into putting out male flowers. They normally start flowering outdoors at 42 latitude Boston by mid July when there is about 16 hours daylight
And finish blooming outdoors by mid Sept 7th to Sept 29th in the northern tier of the U.S. This is because the Nepali Sativa used in her breeding was raised for many generations in Denmark where the light hours are close to 20 hours a day in peak summer.
That is what makes Purple Satellite the fastest pure Sativa for Northern climes in its class. aided by the bud ripening time occurring at a time when the season is still early enough the Sunlight and UV are still be quite intense.
Please keep us updated upon heavy flowering you should notice intense cherry fragrance.

vermontman

Hello VM, thanks a lot for the kind words man :)
i'm growing organically, KNF style... No more N after first week in flo... ;) The mold attack is more likely due the fact that the last 4 weeks were continuously rainy. The last 2 we had RH above 115 %, temps about 30 nights and days and no wind at all...
Tropical islands are not always the paradise they're supposed to be... :)
Hey Sticky!
You are most welcome. That sounds rough for growing any strain, no doubt!
Do you ever get a pronounced dry season?

Sticky Sat

Hey Sticky!
You are most welcome. That sounds rough for growing any strain, no doubt!
Do you ever get a pronounced dry season?

We used to... The last "dry season" (consistent with those there were since my mother's childhood...) was in 97'... Since then it only got worse every year...

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Parvati is the name Hindu Goddess :biggrin:

I know it is the name of the consort of Lord Shiva. The name of this cultivar (not a strain) is from the Parvati mountains in the Himalayas (which is where my parvati should be from according to The Real Seed Company) ^^^

after a quick Google search i figured out it means "daughter of the mountains" (duh!) ...sorry I was wrong :thinking: just wish i knew where and why i picked up that it meant "small"?

ADDENDUM: About the Parvati: She's growing fast and responds promptly to light changes by showing sex right away. The internodes are long but the stem is large, yet hollow. She droops her leaves even when fully watered and her smell is very floral, I had to mercilessly cut her, like i did the Kerala due to space management (either way these are my breeding stock, I'm not focusing on bud production ATM)

Last edited:

LungCooking

Super Silver Haze - week 8
dzyCb2w.jpg

Closer look of SSH.. dont mind the spider shit on the leaf!
VGSlCN5.jpg

Last one of SSH (on the right).. damm how i love her smell of gasoline with baby powder
5AUgLWb.jpg

Franco's Lemon Cheese (Sour Cheese pheno) - 9th week of flower
p0r5AqV.jpg

sojlf4F.jpg

Last edited:

LungCooking

Few more of Franco's Lemon Cheese! im really in love for this strain, 2 phenos, one very skunk, oh my god.. and other is very sour cheese, love to smell.. is addictive
liDJWLm.jpg

aPI3Hcv.jpg

cYxmneE.jpg

5d0gJaC.jpg

Last edited:

vermontman

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE
Oaxacan gold purple line X Nepali Sativa X proprietary strain
Really digging the stealth of this mostly Sativa cross designed for outdoor Northern and indoor grows. Even through all the cold wet dreary weather we have had so far these are remaining incredibly uniform very strong self supporting branches with no insane stretch, and many strong bud set sites lining up.
look for this Fall release with ACE seeds

Attachments

• HAWAIIAN SATIVA BREED AND GMG UPDATE 014.jpg
    HAWAIIAN SATIVA BREED AND GMG UPDATE 014.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 15

vermontman

Breeding of PINEAPPLE BANA BUD
HAWAIIAN SATIVA X MULANJE GOLD stud male.
Restocking this Fall through.
ACE SEEDS

Attachments

• HAWAIIAN SATIVA BREED AND GMG UPDATE 035.jpg
    HAWAIIAN SATIVA BREED AND GMG UPDATE 035.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 24
  • HAWAIIAN SATIVA BREED AND GMG UPDATE 042.jpg
    HAWAIIAN SATIVA BREED AND GMG UPDATE 042.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 20
  • HAWAIIAN SATIVA BREED AND GMG UPDATE 052.jpg
    HAWAIIAN SATIVA BREED AND GMG UPDATE 052.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 20
  • HAWAIIAN SATIVA BREED AND GMG UPDATE 024.jpg
    HAWAIIAN SATIVA BREED AND GMG UPDATE 024.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 17
  • HAWAIIAN SATIVA BREED AND GMG UPDATE 039.jpg
    HAWAIIAN SATIVA BREED AND GMG UPDATE 039.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

vermontman

ZACATECAS TRIBUTE
TEST RUN
Big Sur Holy Weed X Oaxacan gold purple line.
This is my attempt to combine some of the best Mexican Sativa genetics into one strain that will be easy to grow and draw together some of the wonderful qualities Mexico had to offer.
So far very pleased with this test grow for uniformity, appearance, will keep this one updated.

Attachments

• ZACATECAS TRIBUTE 015.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE 015.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 27
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE 020.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE 020.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 26
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE 027.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE 027.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 17
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE 031.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE 031.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 23
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE 032.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE 032.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 17
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE 033.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE 033.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 20
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE 039.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE 039.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

EvergreenState

ZACATECAS TRIBUTE
TEST RUN
This is my attempt to combine some of the best Mexican Sativa genetics into one strain that will be easy to grow and draw together some of the wonderful qualities Mexico had to offer.
So far very pleased with this test grow for uniformity, appearance, will keep this one updated.

Looks good! Keep us updated. I'm interested to see how this turns out.

Ncali

Veteran
ZACATECAS TRIBUTE
TEST RUN

Sounds like a heavenly mexican combo. Bshw so hard to get a hold of, i hope that Oaxaca comes through well. Looks like lovely stuff, hope its a success. Maybe even enough to share through your vendors.

Best of luck Vermont

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
ZACATECAS TRIBUTE
TEST RUN

Interesting cross!