What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

vermontman

KALAMATA RED
4 weeks into flower Knocked up 5 branches on three ladies.The smell is sweet pine/mint
and the frost is building.

Attachments

• KALAMATA RED 006.jpg
    KALAMATA RED 006.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 22
  • KALAMATA RED 011.jpg
    KALAMATA RED 011.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 21
  • KALAMATA RED 015.jpg
    KALAMATA RED 015.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 23
  • KALAMATA RED 020.jpg
    KALAMATA RED 020.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 24
  • KALAMATA RED 030.jpg
    KALAMATA RED 030.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 24
  • KALAMATA RED 035.jpg
    KALAMATA RED 035.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 27
J

jaded1

Lovely looking plant Vermontman,surprising amount of frost on her for a greek landrace.

vermontman

Lovely looking plant Vermontman,surprising amount of frost on her for a greek landrace.
Thank you Jade!
This is my first time ever growing his strain and they are from Red who used on be on here and Red sent them to me directly from Greece. In earlier growth there were two distinctly different looking plants out of 3 plants now into flower they are looking much more similar, but the two smaller statured plants are sporting frostier more fragrant tops. I pollinated two more tops today because of he great fragrance and trich production.

vermontman

beautifull hope they will be accessible at aceseeds.org coz am really interested by this mystery and powerfull strains.

Hey man!
I need to test and retest before I do any releases But she is looking like she is showing lots of promise. Today I scrapped two strains for poor performance. But this one is showing real promise.

ZACATECAS TRIBUTE
BG SUR HOLY WEED X OAXACAN GOLD
FALL RELEASE ACE

Attachments

• ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 004.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 004.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 22
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 011.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 011.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 26
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 012.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 012.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 23
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 015.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 015.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 17
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 022.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 022.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 23
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 026.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 026.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 21
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 034.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 034.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 22
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 044.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 044.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

vermontman

BIG SUR HOLY WEED

Attachments

• ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 079.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 079.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 20
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 083.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 083.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 18
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 096.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 096.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 21
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 085.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 085.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 20
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 101.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 101.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 21
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 116.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 116.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 24
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 125.jpg
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE BSHW 125.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 20

Breadwizard

What are the finishing times like for that katamata strain at it's natural latitude? I've been looking for landrace or heirlooms that are naturalized to outdoor Mediterranean climates (specifically the warm summer Mediterranean climate around central coast California). Katamata might make a hell of an F1 with the Big Sur Holy, for an international Mediterranean gene pool to dig through.

vermontman

What are the finishing times like for that katamata strain at it's natural latitude? I've been looking for landrace or heirlooms that are naturalized to outdoor Mediterranean climates (specifically the warm summer Mediterranean climate around central coast California). Katamata might make a hell of an F1 with the Big Sur Holy, for an international Mediterranean gene pool to dig through.

Hey Bread!
I actually have no idea, Of flowering time in or out,
This is my first run with this one so total learning curb here. With the structure and early fragrance I was thinking she may be even more suited to an Oaxacan Gold cross.

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Hey man!
I need to test and retest before I do any releases But she is looking like she is showing lots of promise. Today I scrapped two strains for poor performance. But this one is showing real promise.

ZACATECAS TRIBUTE
BG SUR HOLY WEED X OAXACAN GOLD
FALL RELEASE ACE

Awwww man, i would love to get my hands on this cross. Since ace no longer ships to u.s. , any plans on sales through other vendors?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Awwww man, i would love to get my hands on this cross. Since ace no longer ships to u.s. , any plans on sales through other vendors?

Since when? Im in California, and recently got some Snow Moon, Panama, Ace mix, Malawi, golden Tiger and Pakistani Kush. They are growing right now....

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Breadwizard I have a feeling that most mediterranean strains are all from either morocco (north african hemp strains that got used to make hash) or lebanon (for instance, Italy had lebanese strains growing hash until the 1900' to make Vin Mariani and or cough syrup) so any Italian strain is either a lebanese hash cultivar or a mix of that and hemp, accessions on NCBI will confirm my words, it wasnt until the mid '90s that things got interesing genewise in the pool (thank or Dam the Dutch for it, but it is so, nowadays you can find "hybrids" in the rif). And knowing the European attitude I have a strong feeling that very little other than Sinaian indicas are originally Mediterranean, honestly, not much to dig for in there, not as much as a Hindu Kush, Himalayan or a tropical Sativa, unless you want to make stupefying hemp, which is not bad, just not amazing for greedy Amrika ;P

vermontman

Since when? Im in California, and recently got some Snow Moon, Panama, Ace mix, Malawi, golden Tiger and Pakistani Kush. They are growing right now....

Perfect,
I do not know anything about which countries ACE ships to or not, All I know is I think they had a credit card processing glitch?
I am happy to see people in the states can still get their seeds.
Thank you for your input D.P.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Breadwizard I have a feeling that most mediterranean strains are all from either morocco (north african hemp strains that got used to make hash) or lebanon (for instance, Italy had lebanese strains growing hash until the 1900' to make Vin Mariani and or cough syrup) so any Italian strain is either a lebanese hash cultivar or a mix of that and hemp, accessions on NCBI will confirm my words, it wasnt until the mid '90s that things got interesing genewise in the pool (thank or Dam the Dutch for it, but it is so, nowadays you can find "hybrids" in the rif). And knowing the European attitude I have a strong feeling that very little other than Sinaian indicas are originally Mediterranean, honestly, not much to dig for in there, not as much as a Hindu Kush, Himalayan or a tropical Sativa, unless you want to make stupefying hemp, which is not bad, just not amazing for greedy Amrika ;P
i think the kalamta would be the exeption as far as european weed goes whiie it has the resin frost of hash strains <>and i was told it desends from such its mostly sativa and of very high quality and well worth going thru imo ,, those boys down it kalamata have kept it close to there chest and face a lot of heat if caught growing i belive most of the weed sold i greece is albanian

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
i think the kalamta would be the exeption as far as european weed goes whiie it has the resin frost of hash strains <>and i was told it desends from such its mostly sativa and of very high quality and well worth going thru imo ,, those boys down it kalamata have kept it close to there chest and face a lot of heat if caught growing i belive most of the weed sold i greece is albanian

I wouldn't know about the Kalamata because I haven't found accessions for it, yet. But also Ketama weed is a sativa that produces resin for hash.

attachment.php

But judging by it I'd say European genetics intermingle a lot (the majority of the overlapping dots are usually hemp cultivars that got exported to other countries, which is why Russia has the widest oval, funnily enough only for non drug cultivars, the Russians are so uninterested in getting high :p)

the two clusters indicate the genetic distance between drug and non drug cultivars, but it's just a trend as there are many cultivars present in one another's cluster.
PS: By hemp i don't intend to demean the worth of the end product, simply the phenotype (hollow stem, stretching, low THC high CBD or even CBG, resistant to humidity,low bud density, thinner leaves on average, not necessarily dioecious, not necessarily bred for drug purposes) in contrast to "Sativa" (thin leaved drug cultivar) or "Indica" (broad leaved drug cultivar), mind you, hemp could still get you high, see how pissed off the Chinese are about tourists smoking hemp, not so much the Dali, read in the following article:https://www.internationalhempassociation.org/jiha/jiha6211.html

Attachments

• access.jpg
    access.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im 14% Albanian. My ancestor worked for King Louie of Italy as a mercenary Lieutenant commander. The king offered him land, so he wouldn't go home. He paid him too

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

I had a variety from Crete which was originally a cross from Colombian & Lebanese genetics.Till WWI Greece was part of the Ottoman empire and hookah smoking was part of the culture and that was not only tobacco.
Nowadays Albania is supplying the region overthere.Never seen Albanian weed in the coffeeshop.

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
I had a variety from Crete which was originally a cross from Colombian & Lebanese genetics.Till WWI Greece was part of the Ottoman empire and hookah smoking was part of the culture and that was not only tobacco.
Nowadays Albania is supplying the region overthere.Never seen Albanian weed in the coffeeshop.
Are you speaking of Dutch coffeeshop? the cheap weed is all Albanian.

I know the mirror is not really an amazing source and I had to hold my stomach as i read this purulent propaganda shit wad, but it is accurate in reporting The System. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/isis-seizes-4bn-drug-ring-7191800

PS the Italian druglords CEO Matteo Salvini recently moved to make small hemp shops illegal in Italy, someone was losing money i guess...?

Last edited: