What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Narrow Leaf

Narrow Leaf

Narrow leaf plants doing their thing. This weed has a wild wonderful terpene profile. Its going to be something very unexpected and special. There is an incense backbone, and some tropical fruit over the top, like papaya, and a little lemon
picture.php

I saw narrow leaves and expected small buds. I was wrong.....
biggrin.gif

picture.php

elanius

Veteran
Choco Chiba (Brazilian Seeds Company)

Choco Chiba (Brazilian Seeds Company)

From the old batch of seeds, from 5 tester seeds just one germinated and its a beauty. I was not expecting chocolate smell, but there is a hint of it even now in 24. day of flower. Very vigorous plant with mighty sativa stretch, but nice structure.
picture.php
picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Also have Choco Chiba but 2 plants,one is stretcher and another stout,looks
like it have some indica in genetics...

Choco Chiba haves lot of phenos.. am saved fast flowering males but have also one
longer flowering that i will use for cross..

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
One more of the unknown Narrow Leaf. There are 5 females, and there were 2 males. Lots of pollen collected and used.

Sour Dubble x Narrow leaf should be something special. The Double Banana Mango Haze - grape, and mango phenos both have seed branches too. And Lebanese.
picture.php

elanius

Veteran
Dr. Grinspoon (Barneys Farm)

Dr. Grinspoon (Barneys Farm)

a winner of the stretching contest and the sad price was some bending and stem snapping...however after 2 days fully recovered and growing toward bright future (well i guess it depends how you look at it).
The smell is very sharp, citric and relatively strong for the early bud development. Day 24 of flower
By the way, this is the new batch of Grinspoon seeds from Barneys, i have asked them via email if seeds were done with the same mother the previous release and the answer was bit tricky.

"as far as we know, the lineage is still the same, just reconstructed and stabilized"

Go figure
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
@elanius beautiful plants! I'm curious about brazilians strains,they are not easily found around (except for kc brain)... Dr. Grinspoon is one of those strains that I said tomorrow I buy them, and I have not yet taken them ...surely interesting...
@dr.purpur How much resin on those unknow narro leaf!!!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Lemon Thai sounds wonderful!

Back in 77, My buddy introduced me to a Hippie couple that were growing in the Sierra range in California. 2500 foot elevation.

They were way off the main road on 80 acres, in a beautiful one of a kind hand made two story home with a giant tower with a hot tub in the top. A gang plank/ thick rope walkway lead from the upper story, up to the tower tub, which overlooked the whole big valley below.
As I first arrived and walked up their front walkway, I passed a giant sweet fragrant Thai plant right next to the house. For Christmas, the couple gave me an antique blue flip top mason jar packed tight with long skinny sweet Thai buds. They looked like Thai sticks without the hemp string.
Man those were good!
Earthy, and sweet as hell! No body high, but everything became bright and cheerful after a puff or two. The air filled with a sweet incense odor that did not dissipate for quite awhile.
Good memories

green-genes77

Veteran
Durban Poison

Durban Poison

This plant is descended from Dutch Passion's version and came to me from seeds produced by BeanPharm here in Oregon. I've seen this one indoors and while its flowers are tasty and joyfully clearheaded, it's clear that it wants to be outside in the sun and fresh air. Indeed, this plant has been one of the favorites this outdoor season for its vigor and gorgeous slender floral clusters, not to mention the classic Durban scent, which only gets more enticing every day.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Looking good peeps!

My Kali Mist cross is starting to lay on some resin. These little golden green buds make me feel like I have a real sativa:
picture.php

Looks similar to last year's Miss Universe (thanks), but about 2 weeks behind. It going to come down to the wire. I hope it's frost and mold resistant.
:biggrin:
All the Best,

ThaiBliss

Digger102

Looking good peeps!

My Kali Mist cross is starting to lay on some resin. These little golden green buds make me feel like I have a real sativa:
View Image

Looks similar to last year's Miss Universe (thanks), but about 2 weeks behind. It going to come down to the wire. I hope it's frost and mold resistant.
:biggrin:
All the Best,

ThaiBliss

Good luck! Hope you beat the elements!!

Digger102

This plant is descended from Dutch Passion's version and came to me from seeds produced by BeanPharm here in Oregon. I've seen this one indoors and while its flowers are tasty and joyfully clearheaded, it's clear that it wants to be outside in the sun and fresh air. Indeed, this plant has been one of the favorites this outdoor season for its vigor and gorgeous slender floral clusters, not to mention the classic Durban scent, which only gets more enticing every day.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Beautiful plant!!

Limeygreen

Veteran
Some Dard x haze.

She got much bigger than what I expected and everything else has been harvested in this tent but she shows a lot of promise almost finished 18 weeks flower now.

Digger102

Besides Cannabiogen/ACE, what are some reliable vendors that stock sativa/NLD varieties? Whose the new Brazilian Seed Company now?

Latest posts

Latest posts