What's new

Reversed Backcrossing:)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as far as i know weed came from the silk road, from China to Afghan lands and vicinitys...

selective breeding brought the weed nowadays,,,,,samS did a polyhybrid and BANG,,,a new level of weed was born,,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
benj,,,,,think of the word "localized".....im not selling my seeds like you do bro,,,,my sh1t will allways be contained in Bio Hazard conditions

what you on about?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes to prove to myself,

that 1 is all about your ego bro,,,,,,having an ego is good dont get me wrong,,,we would not be the people we are without it

but you gota admit,,,your results from STS will be extra ego,,,

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
USA also had wild cannabis my friend. We had it everywhere back then. I had no idea who SAM was in the 60's. We just took the seeds grew them and enjoyed our beloved plant. We had no selective breeding back then maybe someone did but in it's infency and most of us did not know about it. But we sure had smoke that would campair to many strains that we have today thats Mother nature at work. dont believe Benji has any thing to gain with an ego trip. We all know what he is all about.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive never sold seeds and i never will every seed ive ever made has been given away for free dont know were you got that from maybe you think its about my ego but its just me trying to prove to myself i can do anything i put my mind to...

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
USA also had wild cannabis my friend. We had it everywhere back then. I had no idea who SAM was in the 60's. We just took the seeds grew them and enjoyed our beloved plant. We had no selective breeding back then maybe someone did but in it's infency and most of us did not know about it. But we sure had smoke that would campair to many strains that we have today thats Mother nature at work. dont believe Benji has any thing to gain with an ego trip. We all know what he is all about.

people like samS brought Afghan seeds to Cali back in the 60`s....the Hazebro used forigne seeds too,,,,Cannabis was never naturaly localized in the USA untill peeps like sam put them there

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive never sold seeds and i never will every seed ive ever made has been given away for free dont know were you got that from maybe you think its about my ego but its just me trying to prove to myself i can do anything i put my mind to...

yur stuff got sold to the higest bidder,,,in the 420 auction....and some lucky people got to buy them

my seeds will only be given by seedbay to people who understand my ethics......i will put the words BIO HAZARD on every one!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who said anything about Cali? I was in Wisconsin at that time. Did sam make it there and plant the whole state I think not.

I beleve Benji donated those seeds.

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont find it funny its a serious topic what i find funny is 39 pages and u havent done anything your talking about and your still talking what does that say bro...

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was at the State Fair a few years ago,,,,wickid brotworst and the cheese is mint

cannabis was never natual in the USA bro,,,,,please direct me to any info that contradicts that statement

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yur stuff got sold to the higest bidder,,,in the 420 auction....and some lucky people got to buy them

my seeds will only be given by seedbay to people who understand my ethics......i will put the words BIO HAZARD on every one!

They didnt buy my seeds rick they donated to IC just like i did and got some great genetics in return are you trying to say i do this for money if so u couldnt be further away from the truth...The truth is i do it for the love of the plant not money cant beleive u think that...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude your reading to much into it. I never said it was natural i SAID IT GREW WILD!! and did not come from sam or the haze bro. Maybe the mexicains came over and through thousans of seeds in all the fields lol

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont find it funny its a serious topic what i find funny is 39 pages and u havent done anything your talking about and your still talking what does that say bro...

how many people do you think i educate bej.....:)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude your reading to much into it. I never said it was natural i SAID IT GREW WILD!!

it might grow wild,,,,but someone put it there in the first place,,,that guy must have deliberatly made the population self sustanable,,,,,massive props to that guy,,,thats the sorta thing benj should be doing

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They didnt buy my seeds rick they donated to IC just like i did and got some great genetics in return are you trying to say i do this for money if so u couldnt be further away from the truth...The truth is i do it for the love of the plant not money cant beleive u think that...

ok...ok...sorry,,,your right,,,that was a donation situation,,,an i know you dont do it for the money

you know i like your ChemDD x Sensi star so the quality is not in question too

the main point is:::::,,,,im not going to mass distribute my stuff,,,and the only peeps who will get it will also get my ethics,,,,,so why am i runing the industry?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol you maybe be educating people rick but thats not nessacarily all good things remember what chimera said...

this is WHY i NEED to be proven wrong,,,,,i could be miss directing peeps an i know this