What's new

Represent your team with a pic or logo!! PLEASE!!

H

heavy dank nugg

raiders i saw showed some potentional.lota close games. beat some good teams

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I am happy for mark sanchez... This cat has patience and perseverance... He will be a great QB for yrs to come.. jets will be tough for a long time to come... peace..

sack

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
WHO DAT?!!!!!!!!!

Not dem Vikings....

n9Ngz.jpg

Anyhow i am 4-0 this playoff season on my picks to win.. Next saints beat vikes and colts handle jets...
when all said and done COLTS vs Saints for superbowl.... peace

sack

Dats what I'm talkin' 'bout :biggrin:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Well, another disapointing performance in a big game, I mean we drove on them easily the first couple drives just to come up empty. We got away from using Felix Jones and got nervous once we got near the red zone.

I will look at the positives of this year tho, we did answer a lot of questions about this team. They can win in December, big games too (NO at home and philly for 1st in NFC east ). We also proved we can win a playoff game! these are things to build upon and I will have higher expectations next year.

congrats to the viks they kicked are asses

article-0-07E5995C000005DC-432_468x308.jpg

sackoweed

Veteran
cowboys still do not have that when the other team is down KICK Them fockers in the face a few more times attitude.. And its obvious when brookings was bitching about the vikes scoring again there at the end.. Once the cowboys find that attitude they will get it done.. peace..

sack

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
picture.php

The Deuce is loose!
Class act bringing back McAllister for the playoffs, even if he is inactive...

picture.php

Miles Austin was a discovery this year. He plays with a fierceness and a fearlessness that the great ones have. If Dallas had a few more like him on both sides of the ball they'd be champs ...

H

heavy dank nugg

Are you sure McAllister is inactive ? I heard he could have played vs the cards.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
From Rotoworld:

Saints declared RB Deuce McAllister, QB Chase Daniels, OG Jamar Nesbit, S Chris Reis, LB Anthony Waters, TE Darnell Dinkins, TE Tory Humphrey, and DE Paul Spicer active for Saturday's Divisional Round playoff game against the Cardinals.

From the Time-Picayune

Deuce McAllister's return 'a beautiful thing' for New Orleans Saints
By Nakia Hogan, The Times-Picayune
January 16, 2010, 9:56PM

It was almost like old times again Saturday at the Superdome.

Deuce McAllister was back in the locker room, providing advice to teammates and serving as the team's captain.

Although McAllister was inactive for the game, he led the Saints out of the tunnel and onto the field as fans cheered loudly and serenaded McAllister with the familiar chants of "Deuuuuce" throughout the game.

"That's crazy, " McAllister said. "Just to know they have that much respect for you is definitely special."

The role wasn't unique to McAllister.

Throughout his eight-year career, McAllister said he provided similar motivation for his team as he battled knee injuries in his final three years.

"Unfortunately with the knee injuries I have had over my career, I've been in that position before, " said McAllister, who earned a $21,000 game check for his role. "But the biggest thing was I was a part of it. I wanted to be available to those guys as much as possible, whether it was just making adjustments or telling them what I saw, just keeping those guys positive. That's what I tried to do."

McAllister, who turned 31 last month, hasn't given up hope he'll return to the NFL next season. But he has had a total of six surgeries on his knees since the 2005 season, including an arthroscopic procedure to clean up cartilage last January.

McAllister joined the Saints as a first-round draft pick in 2001 and became one of the most popular and productive players in franchise history.

He rushed for 6,096 yards and 49 touchdowns on 1,429 carries, not counting his two playoff appearances. All of those totals are franchise records. He also caught 234 passes for 1,720 yards and five touchdowns, and he returned one fumble for a touchdown.

Along the way, he became one of the most revered players in Saints history.

"To a man it was just a beautiful thing to have him back, " Saints offensive tackle Jon Stinchcomb said. "He's been one of the best teammates that any of us have ever had at any level. Just to have him back in the locker room and the presence that he brings, it stuck with us all a little bit."

Also, he was not in uniform when he led the Saints onto the field. He's only 31 but he's had major knee issues the past few years; apparently he hopes to play next year with some team, but I doubt he takes any carries this postseason, not when the Saints have 3 very good RB's to hand off to...

sackoweed

Veteran
bababoo
Bringing the deucester back would create some probs for the vikes especially if the vikes brought up the backers and put more in the box to stop the run.. that would leave the middle wide open for bree's to do his thang thang... that would make the saints task some what easier... peace.

sack

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets!! JETS!!!

HPIM1625.jpg

sackoweed

Veteran
S4L
Howzit brother..?? Im kinda liking the jets a lil bit these days.. They definitely are a team you dont want to play right now.. Rex Ryan is a good coach and will have them on the right track for quite awhile. But they are playing the MAN plus his team... heh... good luck... peace..

sack

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
S4L
Howzit brother..?? Im kinda liking the jets a lil bit these days.. They definitely are a team you dont want to play right now.. Rex Ryan is a good coach and will have them on the right track for quite awhile. But they are playing the MAN plus his team... heh... good luck... peace..

sack
Manning is great but the Jets are so inspired.

it's gonna be a win for the Jets bro, I feel it in my bones, those same bones that cheered Broadway Joe to victory, a victory over who??????? :whistling: the Colts.

The Jets kept the Bengals & the Chargers to just 14 on their home grounds & in a loud stadium in san diego.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
picture.php

Shonn Greene has been stellar as a rookie; he was a tough runner in college, but now he's showing a burst that I didnt know he had.

This Jets run has shades of the Giants run in 2007. Will it end the same? Maybe. They just dont know that they're supposed to lose...

sackoweed

Veteran
we shall see how it unfolds... Ya gotta remember they beat the colts already but, only after the colts removing their starters... kinda similar to the giants run 07.. Good Luck neither are my team so.. it shall be a good game no matter what.. peace..

sack

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Im sorry to say this but I HATE the JETS. I never hated them until this year about half way thru the season. I never heard a team talk so much shit and not have the record to back it up. Also i thought I liked Rex Ryan early in the year but as the season went on he just sounded like an complete A-hole to me in all his interviews (post games and off field radio).

yes they have a good Defense but their Offense is terrible, they have a run games yes but that's it, no WR's, a decent TE, and a Rookie QB that has no idea how to hang on to the ball. I will say Shonn Greene was a steal by Rex, he was the best RB in college that year and he stole him, he will be a great RB to come. Also I do enjoy watching one player on the Jets D and I think he is a terrific player and thats Jim Leonard, he does all the dirty work and really helps Revis be the dominate CB he is.

But their is one more thing that bothers me about you Jet fans, The bengals were so beat up at the end of the season I am not surprised the Jets won, San Diego I'll give that to you guys I thought you had no chance, But they face questions too; Norv not a big game coach, and always failing in the playoffs. But are you all Forgetting who you play next????

A team who has proven they can win it all along with possibly the best QB of all time

bears-attacking-peyton-manning.jpg

sackoweed

Veteran
the chargers always choke in the end.. Norv needs to be behind the scenes calling O plays.. Like when he was in dallas with jimmy devo hair johnson.. And yea norv has yet to win a big game as a HC.. All i can say is good luck to all that are still left till its over you all have a chance.. peace..

sack

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran

Da Bears?

The Jets may be talking $hit but theyre backing it up on the field. So far. They have two more very tough games to win before they can be champs.

I dont think you can blame Norv for Kaeding, who came in with 57 straight makes from 40 yards or less, missing a 36 and a 40 yard field goal in that game. I found it surprising too that they extended Norv when they fired Schottenheimer 3 years ago for going 14-2 and losing the first game in the playoffs. I hear Norv is a pretty low key, nice guy so maybe he gets along better with the GM...

picture.php

Supposedly Al Davis reached out to Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh to be head coach of the Raiders. His brother John is a decent coach with the Ravens, they come from a family of coaches, so maybe Jimmy can whip that team into shape. They are not untalented and could be surprisingly good next year...

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

I would like to see the jets vs no in the bowl - the rookie Mark Sanchez and Darrelle Reeves vs Drew Breez and the New Orleans saints..........but Farve vs Manning would be good but i just don't want hear about the great Brett Farve and the great Peyton Manning for weeks before and after Superbowl ..... but we have to face it after the season, no matter what happens, we are gonna hear about the Brett Farve BS about is he or isn't he gonna retire...anyways today is set to be some good games man.........lets go football!!!!!!!