What's new

Represent your team with a pic or logo!! PLEASE!!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
JCOkP.jpg

Believe DAT!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Ok so far i was right about the colts.. They are in.. Jets played good early like they believed but, trickery can only take you so far hmmm like maybe one play lol.. And now the saints better put this game away for the win.. gotta get a 3 and out and then run down the clock game over colts vs saints superbowl just like i said.. bbiab got to finish watching the game.. peace..

sack

sackoweed

Veteran
comercial.....lordy, lordy, lordy the saints are letting the vikes hang around by all these stupid ass penalties.. lookout saints that old man will kill ya even on a bad foot.. bbiab peace..

sackoweed

Veteran
Holy Shnike!!! what a stressful friggn game!!!!! review after review.. Lets end this friggn stress puuuulease... FIRST DOWN!!!! .peace.

sack

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Its just like this dream I had when I was a boy....

The New Orleans Saints are in the....
SUPERBOWL

Dreams do come true :D

WHO DAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sackoweed

Veteran
Congrats is on order to all SAINTS fans.... As well as all COLTS fans.. I just hope its a kick ass game no blowouts... Good Luck to all... I dont remember any colts fans in here... ill check the whole thread later.. peace..

oh btw jamarcus russell sucks camel balls...

sack

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

wow.....the saints vs the colts....that would of been sweet if they would of both been undefeated....

sackoweed

Veteran
yea an undefeated superbowl woulda been history and way cool to have seen in my lifetime.. I hope its a good game all the way down to the last second.. both teams play better in the end, so lets see who has to play from behind to win... peace..

sackO

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Congrats to both teams!
I really think the saints have to play better than they did against the vikes to beat the colts......hate to say that cuz im a nfc'er
pzzzzz
ragga

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Yeah the Saints will definitely have to play their BEST game of the season to beat the Colts but this is destiny!

kgEzw.jpg

sackoweed

Veteran
yea they basically have to play a perfect game, the saints do... Colts D is fast and furious.. The saints can not give up the big play to often.. Man i cant wait... Again good luck to all the fans of both teams. Also cant wait to see new comercials last yrs sucked, hope they are better this year... peace...

sackO

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
I hate to say this but if its beauituful weather the night of the superbowl I feel like Peyton will slice apart that saints D. This is not knock to NO it just unfortunate they run into the best QB ever in his prime trying to make a statement about his career.

peyton-manning-colts.jpg

sackoweed

Veteran
Yea Peyton is the shizzzy... I totally agree like i said the who dat's gotta be perfect.... And its still going to be hard.. I think if the saints can play the way they played against the patriots they can git r dun.... I just hope its a good game no matter who wins... I wont say who im going for till the night before hehe... peace..

sackO

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

A week and a half before the super bowl.....oyea.......

real quick tho

next year watch out fuckers...

San-Francisco-49ers-nfl-4411746--1.png

funny.jpg

and the best LB thats came out in a long while....

drum roll please.......

PWillieNext.png

all we need is a lil Oline in the draft with one of our 2 first rounders....then I say SS that Earl Thomas outta Texas.....sorry dont meant to take away from the big game but hey im stoked about whats coming up draft wise......NFC WEST CHAMPIONSHIP here we come....hehehehe.....

oyea ...I hope drew breez gets the W.......

sackoweed

Veteran
ohh and all i have to say is Jamarcus Russell and Al Davis need to be hit by the same bus.... then followed by the cement truck... peace..

sackO

sackoweed

Veteran
Ok so lets see where everyone stands, as far as who they are picking to win the superbowl.... I will be prolly the last to pick.. dont be shy fellas... peace..

sackO