What's new

Represent your team with a pic or logo!! PLEASE!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
heheh i definitely know who muh boy D is going for the who dat men!!! of nawlins!!! good luck my booty loving homie... peace..

sackO

sackoweed

Veteran
10 days and counting till we all get to see who is the NEW superbowl champs!!!!!! im already twisting up the joints baybeeee.... peace..

sackO

H

heavy dank nugg

I thinking a low scoreing game ( I know ) . pulling for the saints but they got a tuff match.

sackoweed

Veteran
Id like to see the raiders have a similar earth quake in their organization as the one in haiti... Friggn AL DAVIS already looks dead. Puuuulease football gods let my team turn it around puuuulease..... peace..

sackO

sackoweed

Veteran
Gr8 niiiiice that would be awesome. I hope we are a better team but, it wont get better until Al Davis gets worse and finally gives up control of that team... Ohh well all i can do is wait... lol... peace..

sackO

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
ss-bootlogo_1.gif

One week:D

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
picture.php

Goodbye to a fine player who had a great story; from grocery store stockboy to Super Bowl MVP. He's not the only NFL'er who had to work a menial job before he found stardom, but his story stands out.

Now Leinart takes over the Cards. He hasnt done well coming off the bench, but when he's started he's been better than average and could quite possibly be a star next year. Still, you have to think that the Niners are going to be the favorites in the NFC West next year...

sackoweed

Veteran
Yea it does suck to see warner boogie on out of the NFL... Been fun watching him throw tha shit outta that ball.. In St Louis as well as in Arizona.. Leinart wont be bad NOW is the time for him to step up and make shit happen off season is when ya get better... Where are all the Colts fans? I guess IC has no colts fans... Ohh wait Did i say Jamarcus Russell is more worthless than a dirty used tampon?? Anyhow its almost that time to countdown to super bowl... 5 days baybee.. peace,

sackO

sackoweed

Veteran
Hmmm something is weird i posted and it is now showing a double post WTF!!! Anyhow ill edit tha fock outta it.. Also i think the score of the superbowl will be in the 80's total score that is.. peace..

sackO

Last edited:

sackoweed

Veteran
D howzit brother..?? R ya getttin excited?? It is almost time to see who the TEAM is... Man i cant wait should be one of the best super bowls IMHO... Hope its high scoring and worth every drop of beer and puff of puffage and ya cant forget the Munchies/food.. Good Luck brother... peace.

sackO

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
You know it sackO, it is getting close! Closer to the Saints date with destiny. Oh and its on during the game, we got all the puffage and muncherific little treats we can handle :D I can't wait!

GO Saints!!!!!!!!!

sackoweed

Veteran
yea 3 days and counting... :woohoo: Who will step up BIG and make the BIG plays when needed? Will it be reggie? Or thomas? maybe it will come from sharper, Or maybe the kicker.. And how about the colts Peyton, addai, or will it be a defensive player? Only time will tell, the sands of time are falling thru the hour glass.... i cant wait lets get this shit on baybeee... peace..

sackO

sackoweed

Veteran
D i found the perfect REF i think she would do just fine... Even if she didnt actually ref the game just run next to the real ref... and after every first down she do a cartwheel...
Jenn-Sterger-6.jpg

Enjoy peace..

sackO

sackoweed

Veteran
Ok tomorrow its on baybeee!!!! WHo it goin to beaux!!!! hehe..

sexy_saints_fans-14.jpg

sexy_saints_fans-11.jpg

sexy_saints_fans-01.jpg

VS

sexy_colts_fans-06.jpg

sexy_colts_fans-04.jpg

sexy_colts_fans-18.jpg

peace..

sackO

sackoweed

Veteran
Ok it is time for some football... Its here all is said and done strategy is in place for both teams. And now lets get it on... I said i would pick who id like to see win the BOWL!!! And well lets go SAINTS!!!!! its time for bree's to stand right with the best and be recognized as one of the best... So lets go go go go saints... Good puffs, good eats, good friends and well good puffs... talk to ya when its over... peace//

sackO