REP YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jets 31 - Dolphins 28

Jets 31 - Dolphins 28

J-E-T-S! Jets!... Jets!!...JETS!!!

I've been a fan since their inception, well close to it anyway, '63 for me when I was 7 yrs old & attended my first game. Dad asked me whether I'd like to see the Jets or the Giants play football. Being seven yrs old I was enamored by jet technology being in the news constantly (Chuck Yeagers yrs) and so I naturally chose the Jets, had I said Giants or if dad just bought Giants tickets I likely would've become a die hard Giants fan.

I was so very lucky to have been at the 'Monday night Miracle' Oct. 23rd 2000, I went to many Jets games that yr as I was in NY driving truck & wanted to make the most of my time there.
Anyway the Jets were down 30-7 going into the 4th quarter & they came back to tie it at 37 all sending the game into overtime where they won on a field goal.

It was great to see them beat the Dolphins yesterday.......

HPIM1625.jpg

-BG-

Saints all the way...! lousy start for the season...0 - 3 doesn't look good but they will rise again...! Unfortunately McAllister was hurt monday night and if he's out...it will be a huge loss for this team...fingers crossed..!

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
vikings will murk... adrian peterson all day! speaking of eagles, those throwbacks they had on last week were just embarrassing... :nono:

trouble

Veteran
lc00p4 said:
speaking of eagles, those throwbacks they had on last week were just embarrassing... :nono:

Embarrassing is a drastic understatement, they looked like Big Yellow & Baby Blue Parakeets running around on the field. I'm not an Eagles Fan, however, for their sake I hope the person got fired that made the team wear those throwbacks.

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
JEEETS. I think tomorow we could be 2-2. this would show those dudes on nfl total acess who keep making the jets out to be a joke.
peace

G

Is there any raven's fans on here?? Didnt even watch the whole game today against cleveland browns today... What the hell we were supposed to crush you guys. What a upset :badday: But yeah i love the RAVENS!!!

350x450_raylewis2.jpg

GO RAVENS!!

VictoryGardener

holy hell
One pissed- off Panthers fan

One pissed- off Panthers fan

The Carolina Panthers- the players and the coaches- are pathetic. We were almost shut-out at a home game today.. I have never seen them this bad before. No HEART. No FIRE. No EFFORT.... except for Kris Jenkins. they owe the fans an apology. They are a 13-4 team as far as talent- they are 6-10 as far as execustion. simply pathetic. the players laugh and smile when they make a touchdown after the 2:00 minute warning after the Bucs have already scored 20 pts... and what does the head coach do? he claps and laughs... the once legendary defence with enormous talent doesn't give a shit and waits for the paycheck.... something has to change before I will respect this team again. I still love Steve Smith, Jake Delhomme, and Kris Jenkins, but everyone else should be ashamed- including the coaching staff.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Last edited:

VictoryGardener

holy hell
and no I'm not a bandwagon fan.. I've supported the panthers since the beginning through thick and thin but I can't just blindly support a team with so much ****ing talent not give a shit about game. NO HEART. NO FIRE. NO EFFORT.

Where is Julius Peppers? he's either sick, injured, or he just doesn't give a rat's ass.

If John Fox doesn't say some nasty things about his team at the press conference, then there is a big ****ing problem with the coaching staff.... at least Kris Jenkins and Steve Smith give a shit. Carr has no talent, but at least he is willing to run for yards.
I am mad because this talented team is just ****ing pathetic.

I wish I was a heavy beer drinker like the other fans... then at least I could temporarily put this game out of my mind..... no words, man.. no words..

Latest posts

Latest posts