What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

REP YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Giants smashed the jets!!!
looking like they can go 6-2 by their bye week.
they got atlanta, buffalo and miami before the break.
2 wins combined for the next 3 opponents

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
Holy crapola! Who was watching the Bills and the Cowboys? That was one of the craziest games I have ever seen!

Last edited:

thcbound

Yeah great game, as a Bills fan it stings but I sort of knew it was going to end like that. The Bills always find new and stunning ways to lose football games, sometimes I don't even know why I bother...

Go Cowboys! My heart was racing those last few minutes. But they escape and so remain unbeaten. They better fix all those mistakes before Brady and Co come to town next week. :dance:

INDODRO

I watched the WORLD FAMOUS DALLAS COWBOYS WIN... I don't know how in the hell they pulled it off. Romo was playing like a homo and they still won:woohoo:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
ye it was an amazing game...many questionable calls...but all in all an sensational game!!! the billls lpayed their hearts out and toook every gift romo gave him tot he big house! but it wasnt enough at the end!! the game was awesome!!! best foot ball game ive seen so far!!!! too bad for romo tho...5 int's wow.... sorry for you fantasy footballers who got him as your QB lol

As far as the raiders go!! goood for them man they needed something good to happen lets hope dante stays healthy and the D stays sharp!!

Geno420

GO COLTS!!!!!!!! GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jake delhomme is out for the season we will see how that goes.... i can see the superbowl now colts vs pats im gonna bump this thread and quote myslef when it goes down ahhahaha

L

Lune TNS

nycdfan042 said:
ye it was an amazing game...many questionable calls...but all in all an sensational game!!! the billls lpayed their hearts out and toook every gift romo gave him tot he big house! but it wasnt enough at the end!! the game was awesome!!! best foot ball game ive seen so far!!!! too bad for romo tho...5 int's wow.... sorry for you fantasy footballers who got him as your QB lol

As far as the raiders go!! goood for them man they needed something good to happen lets hope dante stays healthy and the D stays sharp!!

Yeah man that was an awesome game, they really gotta change that rule that says they can call TO before the snap in the situation. It's legal, but everyong watching knows that's BS, I mean cmon. What is it like the 3rd or 4th time that's happened this season?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
JJScorpio said:
I been a Cowboy fan for 30 years. It's good to see Romo playing like he is. I think Tank Johnson will make a big difference in the Defense if he stays out of trouble......
Well, Texas is a lot more lax with it's gun laws than the city of Chicago. That was the whole reason he got in to trouble. The guy likes his toys.