What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

REP YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jets 31 - Dolphins 28

Jets 31 - Dolphins 28

J-E-T-S! Jets!... Jets!!...JETS!!!

I've been a fan since their inception, well close to it anyway, '63 for me when I was 7 yrs old & attended my first game. Dad asked me whether I'd like to see the Jets or the Giants play football. Being seven yrs old I was enamored by jet technology being in the news constantly (Chuck Yeagers yrs) and so I naturally chose the Jets, had I said Giants or if dad just bought Giants tickets I likely would've become a die hard Giants fan.

I was so very lucky to have been at the 'Monday night Miracle' Oct. 23rd 2000, I went to many Jets games that yr as I was in NY driving truck & wanted to make the most of my time there.
Anyway the Jets were down 30-7 going into the 4th quarter & they came back to tie it at 37 all sending the game into overtime where they won on a field goal.

It was great to see them beat the Dolphins yesterday.......

HPIM1625.jpg

-BG-

Saints all the way...! lousy start for the season...0 - 3 doesn't look good but they will rise again...! Unfortunately McAllister was hurt monday night and if he's out...it will be a huge loss for this team...fingers crossed..!

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
vikings will murk... adrian peterson all day! speaking of eagles, those throwbacks they had on last week were just embarrassing... :nono:

trouble

Veteran
lc00p4 said:
speaking of eagles, those throwbacks they had on last week were just embarrassing... :nono:

Embarrassing is a drastic understatement, they looked like Big Yellow & Baby Blue Parakeets running around on the field. I'm not an Eagles Fan, however, for their sake I hope the person got fired that made the team wear those throwbacks.

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
JEEETS. I think tomorow we could be 2-2. this would show those dudes on nfl total acess who keep making the jets out to be a joke.
peace

G

Is there any raven's fans on here?? Didnt even watch the whole game today against cleveland browns today... What the hell we were supposed to crush you guys. What a upset :badday: But yeah i love the RAVENS!!!

350x450_raylewis2.jpg

GO RAVENS!!

VictoryGardener

holy hell
One pissed- off Panthers fan

One pissed- off Panthers fan

The Carolina Panthers- the players and the coaches- are pathetic. We were almost shut-out at a home game today.. I have never seen them this bad before. No HEART. No FIRE. No EFFORT.... except for Kris Jenkins. they owe the fans an apology. They are a 13-4 team as far as talent- they are 6-10 as far as execustion. simply pathetic. the players laugh and smile when they make a touchdown after the 2:00 minute warning after the Bucs have already scored 20 pts... and what does the head coach do? he claps and laughs... the once legendary defence with enormous talent doesn't give a shit and waits for the paycheck.... something has to change before I will respect this team again. I still love Steve Smith, Jake Delhomme, and Kris Jenkins, but everyone else should be ashamed- including the coaching staff.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Last edited:

VictoryGardener

holy hell
and no I'm not a bandwagon fan.. I've supported the panthers since the beginning through thick and thin but I can't just blindly support a team with so much ****ing talent not give a shit about game. NO HEART. NO FIRE. NO EFFORT.

Where is Julius Peppers? he's either sick, injured, or he just doesn't give a rat's ass.

If John Fox doesn't say some nasty things about his team at the press conference, then there is a big ****ing problem with the coaching staff.... at least Kris Jenkins and Steve Smith give a shit. Carr has no talent, but at least he is willing to run for yards.
I am mad because this talented team is just ****ing pathetic.

I wish I was a heavy beer drinker like the other fans... then at least I could temporarily put this game out of my mind..... no words, man.. no words..

Latest posts

Latest posts