What's new

Removing the "B" from BHO

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
I love how sam non chalantly say he has a GC/MS laying around, dont get me wrong, sams my hero and a damn good guy... but what on earth would a cannabis breeder be doing with a quarter million dollar analytical chemistry tool?

greenIrie

I love how sam non chalantly say he has a GC/MS laying around, dont get me wrong, sams my hero and a damn good guy... but what on earth would a cannabis breeder be doing with a quarter million dollar analytical chemistry tool?

He isn't some guy breeding cannabis in the woods, Sam is a professional in the industry.

Josh Herer

Bho Purge

Bho Purge

Hey!?! Instead of usng a torch lighter to pop any bubbles and furthen purging, Ive been thinking a hair dryer would prob. be a great way to purge the sh!t out of your oil.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Maybe because he can and what could be handier?

With labs going out of business in this ecconomy, some high pressure liquid chromatographs sometimes sell for less than $10k on e-bay, so I consider a quarter million a usury price.

God bless any help that Sam can provide usn's seeking support and resources!

jump117

Veteran
vacuum

vacuum

Wonder why this thread is not discussed vacuum cleaning.
They show beautiful results on removing the "B" from BHO with vac -28 inHg.