What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ReikoX's Workshop 2019

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Lowryder x Juanita taking off.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Liking what I see in the Lowryder2 x Juanita la Lagrimosa cross. I think I'll be moving this project to F2 soon. Oops, got one tipped over.
picture.php

Jabba's Stash is flopping over all over the place. Had to add a bunch of stakes and tie up a few buds. These are about seven weeks now. I would say another week or two should finish them off. They smell amazing.
picture.php

picture.php

Cherry Tart in the ScrOG is almost done as well. The right plant is starting to bulk up a bit. Both of these were going to get culled, I'll have to run the keeper again soon.
picture.php

picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Half ounce of bubble hash. 160-45 micron, three washes
picture.php

The Cherry Tart in the no-till cab are totally finished by nine weeks.
picture.php

This one on the left did really well. Lots of frosty, chunky buds with a nice autumn colored fade.
picture.php

The right side, not so much. This one looks like it ran out of steam and never bulked up. It's starting to put on frost, but the pistils are turning brown and not receding.
picture.php

Cought one of my workers taking an unauthorized smoke break.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Bonsai mothers are doing well. Trying them on megacrop for a while. Been using the same recipe for years, taking a gamble on something new.
picture.php

Few clones and a new Cherry Tart mother. The center one, Jabba's stash has been stuck in limbo like this for a few weeks. The main growth tips dried up and it never did anything.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Jabba's Stash are definitely finishing up now, but I think they need another week.
picture.php

Jabba's Stash #1
picture.php

Jabba's Stash #2
picture.php

Jabba's Stash #3
picture.php

Jabba's Stash #4
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
So this is a first for me. I decided to use my whole harvest for hash. This wasn't even dried, I simply cut the big fan leaves off and bucked the buds off the stem. I placed it in the freezer for about a week. From both Cherry Tart plants I got about 256 grams (wet) so roughly 50 grams dry.
picture.php

After four washes, there wasn't much left to remove. This is some of the stinkiest and stickiest hash I've ever made. I will definitely be doing this again!
picture.php

Jabbas Stash came down after just over nine weeks flowering. They are now hanging to dry. All of them were very similar with a few minor differences. One plant had late male flowers forming, one was stinkier than the rest, and one didn’t clone. After they dry and cure, I’ll be picking my favorite.
picture.php

What's next? Instant Cookies x Sunshine Daydream testers by LED Seedz.
picture.php

picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Got these Butter Cookies testers transplanted. My plan is to use the same water only mix I used last time, except watering with Blumats. I already mixed the soil and it's been cooking.
picture.php

A transplanted some more clones I have a pretty good selection for next round. I noticed some thrips damage on my mother plants, so I mixed up and sprayed some spinosad on everything except the flowering plants.
picture.php

The 16oz. Cup girls are kicking ass. I topped off the resivoir and adjusted the pH down a bit.
picture.php

This one here will likely be my entry (competition at Overgrow). It's the only one that I didnt have to flop or bend.
picture.php

This one looks a lot like Juanita. I found it interesting that it started with wider leaves and now has thinner leaves.
picture.php

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another Blumat user. Nice.

Just got mine set up a couple days ago. Still fine tuning them.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Juanita la Lagrimosa (photo) x Lowryder2 (auto) at 42 days. They look like they will be done by 56 days.
picture.php

This one is the shortest, and fattest of the bunch. If I have to pick one (I do), this would be my entry.
picture.php

This one is a little taller and just as fat. It was flopped over early in flowering. I have no idea how it's not tipping over.
picture.php

This one has some large side branches. It was also flopped later in flowering.
picture.php

This is the tallest and most colorful one of the bunch. This one had the z-bend done to it very early in flowering.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Doing a different, more expensive seed packaging. These break down as follows: $0.60 per pack of seeds, $0.13 for the card, $0.33 for the stickers, and $0.70 for the stamps ($1.30 outside the US).
picture.php

Noticed some thrips damage on my mother plants last week. I sprayed with spinosad (Captain Jack's Dead Bug Brew) last week and again last night. That should take care of the issue.
picture.php

The Butter Cookies testers (left) and clones (right) also got sprayed. The flowering plants didnt get anything, though I cant see any damage on them. For clones, I have three Zak Haze (front) going back to the dispensary where I got them. The rest are Skywalker OG and a lone Cherry Tart. Most likely I will put a few Skywalker OG clones in the no-till cab.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Zak Haze is Going Home

Zak Haze is Going Home

A couple of weeks ago, my brother asked me if I still had my Zak Haze mother. I still have the mother and he asked me to take a few cuts for him. Fast forward a couple of weeks and I have some rooted clones in paper cups.

Last night my brother invites me over for Taco Tuesday and asks me to bring him the Zak Haze clones. Turns out the clones were not for him, but rather were for the dispensary, Organtica, that I got the clone from. He also invited over a friend who is a grower over there. I got chatting with him about Zak Haze and it turns out that Organtica had some issues with a grower and lost the genetics.

A lot of people will be happy to have this cultivar back. I am glad I have been able to hold it for them and return it in good health. Zak Haze is going home!

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Who made those?

These are Instant Cookies x Sunshine Daydream made by LED Seedz.

My 16oz. challenge plants are about done. I'll give them another week.
picture.php

Lighter for scale
picture.php

My normal cloner setup is in quarantine right now, I brought in some new cuts. I wanted to get some rooted cuts off Juanita la Lagrimosa as my mother plant isnt looking too hot. So, I busted out the ole aero cloner. Tap water, clonex, and some res clear. 550 PPM, 6.0 pH.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts