What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ReikoX's Workshop 2019

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
The Gas and Guns testers are starting to flower now at 32 days of 20 hours of light. These two males showed first, but the two females are showing sex as well.
picture.php

picture.php

I will go ahead and finish out these two females. They need a new reservoir with a new batch of nutrients today. I'll try and get that squared away. Thanks for the oportunity to try these out Aridbud.
picture.php

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
The Gas and Guns testers are starting to flower now at 32 days of 20 hours of light. These two males showed first, but the two females are showing sex as well.
View Image

View Image

I will go ahead and finish out these two females. They need a new reservoir with a new batch of nutrients today. I'll try and get that squared away. Thanks for the oportunity to try these out Aridbud.
View Image

Nice plants, will you take pollen from the male for future use,
I wonder.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
No, since these were testers I won't be making seeds with them.

I did transplant them to larger containers.
picture.php

They were a bit root bound.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Two Butter Cookies tester males were removed from the grow and fed to the worms. The corresponding cuttings were also fed to the worms.
picture.php

That gives me 5/7 females, not a bad ratio! These one gallon pots may require daily watering. Plants are getting a bit droopy after two days.
picture.php

The Skywalker OG are filling the screen. Gave them and the Butter Cookies a neem and kelp tea.
picture.php

Moms got a trim and the worm bin was harvested.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I'm glad I decided to transplant these into bigger containers. The Gas and Guns autos are growing nicely now at 38 days. Still getting a single flood per day, the bigger plants dont need watering as often.
picture.php

Skywalker OG still filling in the screen. I had to do a major chop on the clover, it was trying to grow through the screen.
picture.php

The Butter Cookies have been flowering for about 12 days now. About half way through the stretch. Snapped a few branches trying to level out the canopy. LITFA to the rescue..
picture.php

Finally, a shot of my bonsai mothers and clones. It's amazing how many small plants you can fit in a 2x2 area with only 14 watts of light.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Have an assortment of rosin to toke on tonight. From left to right we have Cherry Tart, Jabba's Stash, and Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
It's been a while since I did a real update on my workshop. First things first, I was tired of the blue light in my 16" x 16" clone tent. One of the problems I had with the blue light was the plants would get a transplant shock as well as a spectrum shock when I went from rapid rooters to 10 oz cups. I found my old 50-watt COB led and decided to install that instead. These COBs were my first DIY LED project. I've always wanted to hook up a dimmer to this, so that was also done. A few dabs and a little solder later, I had the light all ready to put in the little cloning tent.
picture.php

A perfect fit, if I do say so myself. Right now it's dimmed down and as high up as I can get it.
picture.php

The Gas and Guns auto testers are going crazy at day 47. I've been having to daily pinching and bending just to keep them under control. They got a fresh reservoir with flower feed.
picture.php

The Butter Cookies testers are also being pinched and bent into submission. They have been flowering for about 21 days now, hopefully the stretch is about over.
picture.php

The Skywalker OG are definitely starting to fill in the screen. I'm going to overgrow this area too, so about another week of veg before flipping them to flower.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Gas and Guns testers at day 53. I'm figuring these have at least another three weeks. I'm pleasantly pleased with the way these are bulking up.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Skywalker OG already filling in the screen nicely. I'm glad I flipped them when I did, three days ago. Trimmed the clover and tucked some leaves, keeping everything nice and even.
picture.php

Butter Cookies testers, day 28 stretch finally seems to be over, just barely fits. Things are starting to fatten up and the smell is starting to mature. Right now I'm getting bread, pine, and lemon after handling them.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Final res change for these Gas and Guns testers at 59 days. They are just starting their fade. For the next two weeks, they will only get tap water to top off the res. I'm glad I decided to finish these, also glad I transplanted them.
picture.php

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Final res change for these Gas and Guns testers at 59 days. They are just starting their fade. For the next two weeks, they will only get tap water to top off the res. I'm glad I decided to finish these, also glad I transplanted them.
View Image

Nice.

So close to the lights, damn, incredible structure all around.