What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reeferman's purple kush

Z

zoolander

Hey my brotha's :wave: No frost yet Mo but its very early still. I think its crazy how fast its fillin in, This has turned into a beautiful plant and I gotta say I had my doubts at first

Z

zoolander

Day 19 and just gettin A bit of frost and now she wants more food. Plantbeaners :wave: no real close ups but as we go on I'll get you some

TheHashAssassin

Lookin good dude, but I would cut out her N dude. You only need to feed N up to week 2 flower. IMO, you want to see lotsa yellow leaves before ya chop ;)

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Lookin great Zoo!!! Any guestimation o how long she will run? She started showin way early from you earlier posts. Hope you get a real quick finisher with the punch!!

Z

zoolander

Hash :wave: I use canna so its kinda hard with A+B to cut out N but I do it the same everytime and have good results so I say why fix whats not broke.Rainman, I'm thinkin 8 weeks but if it takes 9 that ok.Shitake, Thanx bro and I hope you get some you like

TheHashAssassin

well so long as you are happy with the end results thats what matters, sorry I just had to throw in my :2cents: If its in the food already, then kinda hard to take it out I guess.How does she smell?

bigbag

Veteran
purple kush is like pretty much the only weed in vancity.thats a good thing,in a way.at least the jamaican sugar is slowly dissapearing!

TheHashAssassin

I wasnt seeing excessive amounts of purple when I was in van, and then it was all 200+ an o, all the way up to 300 for the good PK. But maybe it was jus tthe people I was dealing with. Lots of hashplants, nl, and burmese x's.

bigbag

Veteran
yeah its 200 an o.the pk sells out fast,then u get the hp,nl,etc.rene' is another popular one.the 4/20 rally at the art gallery was dominated by kushs(pk,og,bannana,etc).the whole downtown core smelled like purple!i love burmese crosses,hope i run into some!

Z

zoolander

Day 24 sorry for the bad pic. This plant is going fast and I'll get better pix up tommorrow

looking nice zoo.
looks like she`s going to be a good yeilder, how is the smell.
and do you need too lower the temp too make it purple or does the hues turn purple during late flowering.
if you like reeferman you just have too try his burmaberry its top shelf.
can`t wait too see how these girls turn out.
hope you find something you like in all those seeds.

LilMan72003

I hope this one turns bomb. It looks to be leaning towards that way :joint:

Lookin' good from here zoo :wave:

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

Thanx for stoppin in guys and I hope you stick around till the finish :wave: :headbange

E

EatShitake

Might wanna get that girl's thyroid checked...she's putting on the weight! :D Looking real nice, zoo.

:joint: