What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reeferman's purple kush

Z

zoolander

Heres a new pic, this will hit flower next Saturday :wave: :headbange :jump:

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

Heres a side shot of the LST, Its training in a circle by twisting it as I bend it down :headbange

Z

zoolander

Here we go, shes in here final pot. I could only go 2 gallon since I need the extra space for some other stuff and a few root shots are here also :wave: :headbange

E

easyrasta

That rootmass looks awesome bro
good luck with the contest
peace
Ez

Z

zoolander

Thanx DD and Easy :wave: Easy, I'm not in the contest since when it all was startin to happen I got into a spat with a few people at Reef's site and dropped out and just did the grow to document it to compensate for the free beans. I can tell you 1 thing, It's good for most this plant is not in the comp because the pix do it no justice

E

easyrasta

well im gona keep it in my thread
im no judge anyways, just want to keep it fun
and educational. Im growing the sr71 pk and they seem to grow similar.
good luck

Z

zoolander

Little update guy's :wave: We went into flower 4 days ago so I'll update you when we see some flowers forming

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Awesome Zoolander..... dont let some negative vibes keep you from growing some dam n fine herb :D

Some fine launching pads for some resin coated missles :muahaha:

E

EatShitake

Yeah! I can't wait until you're forced to have to describe their danky stank with words and mental images!!!:laughing::laughing:

:joint:

Z

zoolander

Thanx guys and I hear ya Bacchus but man sometimes you just get pissed. So this is the only female outta the 4 but it has 11 main branches on it so it should have some major buddage on it :wave: :friends: :jump: :headbange

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Nice pk zoo, How the smell/crystal is so far? I got a lil pk clone that went straight ta 12-12, frosty than a motherfucka...