What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reeferman's purple kush

Z

zoolander

This is a bad pic so the next one will be better, I hope this comes out bombbbbbbb :wave:

G

hey,
this is the first test grow of reef's new gear i've seen . :lurk:
hope they turn out nice.

Z

zoolander

I plan on takein this to its fullest HB. I think i'm gonna fire up a few more Reef strains for all the doubters and see what we can do. GETTUR DONE

Last edited:

Grendelkhan

Thats some nice beans you got there zoo. Let me know how you like the g-sus. I have been checking that one out now for a bit. Curious to see how this show turns out.
Later.
Gkhan.

D

Delta Force

I like Reeferman's work too. I have a Grapefruit of his and now a G13 x Burmese. looking forward to it. Def does good work IMHO.

Z

zoolander

Hey Gren, the purple g-sus is g13xgod bud x purple haze. So far I ran it twice from seed and great both times and clones :wave: show roots in about 8 dayz

some reeferman c99 for ya

Last edited:

Ulysses

Got enough Phnom Phen there, Zoo???

When you gonna run that gear though your revolving grow garden? Remember that fellow on Reef's site that grew a monster indoor PP tree with no ferts?

How about a 15 month Phnom Phen spiral scrog ;)

Do you bother with Blueberry?

Z

zoolander

Man Ulysses I'll grow blueberry no problem, I try to grow anything thats good regardless of price just to see if I can. some of the cheaper stuff turns out great. Yeah Vin that c99 is great smoke seems to have something indica in Reefs that was bread out in a backcross

ithruxix

williams mango, skunkaberry, oregon 90 oh my!

lovely line up man. I would love to get my hands on his c99, a friend grew it, and grew it well.

Z

zoolander

Hey twisted thats where the symbol on the pack came from check it out

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Zoo to many seeds!! Give me some!! hahahahahahaha.

One question, the Kodiak Gold in the packet is writed ( Pure) why??

RM 64 Kodiak Gold ( Pure) ¿Pure? it's a pure indica?? :rasta:

:wave:

Z

zoolander

Ras , I think it had something to do with using it to breed with. Its been awhile so I dont remember everything from the old catalog, I'm sure someone will chime in that knows

Ras Pablo

Veteran
zoolander said:
Ras , I think it had something to do with using it to breed with. Its been awhile so I dont remember everything from the old catalog, I'm sure someone will chime in that knows

Thank's m8!! probably will be very stabilized isn't it? :rasta:

Z

zoolander

I believe he took the clones and did a cross and then back crossed them to bring back the Bubba and PK dominance

reeferman has the clones and crossed the clones with his early island indica male, he is selling elite crosses, not stabelized versions of the elite

Z

zoolander

what he said :yes: Thanx Plantbeaners and thanx for answering the other question to clarify the cross for everyone :wave:

Last edited: