What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reeferman's purple kush

E

EatShitake

Hi zoolander:wave:

It's nice to see somebody with a Reeferman thread. A while back it seemed like saying reeferman was like saying bomb on an airplane.

You've got quite the impressive seed lineup! I'm anxious to see how this PK goes, 'cause I'm interested in picking some up. I've grown the kodiak gold, pink kush, trop timewarp, EII X Timewarp, NL, and probably a couple others. Never had a bad experience...well due to the genetics at least :DEvery time some RM seeds go up on weekend specials I pick up a pack or 2, but now I wanna try some of his new creations!

Good luck mang! I'll be watching your grow.

M

mosca negra

looking great there Zoo! Watching your threads closely!

Peace, Mosca

Z

zoolander

How to start this, to make a long story short I gave these cal-mag to soon and to much and almost killed them. I have been fuggin up alot lately and can only say that this is what happens when you bite off to much and try to juggle life at the same time.

Z

zoolander

Heres a new shot, the one tied down is the first to show female so it will grow out a bit then I'll test to see how well they clone :wave:

guineapig

Veteran
Go zoolander!!!! :jump: :woohoo:

I love that shot of all those reeferman paks......makes me drool!!!!!

Thanks for all the great threads zoolander......:smoke:oOooo

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

A

Aerokush101

So how do I get a cut of that SourDiesel/OG Kush?? Well, I how do I get beans...? This will be a blessing.

Z

zoolander

Thank you Guineapig, :wave: glad you like my threads and I'm stoked to have a well respected member watchin

gwod

Purp Kush...

Purp Kush...

Hey Zoo,I just pulled up a chair and watching this one!I'm interested in what grows out!Keep up the great work!gwod(grow w/organic dirt) :joint:

Z

zoolander

Here we go guys, one female outta the 4 but shes lookin good and gonna veg a bit more and run some clones

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
im in zoo. i have always heard good things about the purple kush. thats a nice collection of beans you got there mate. i know i will be seeing quite a few grow shows in the future. awesome!

monkey5

Veteran
zoo, nice !!!! im watching this one.... i want a smoke report if you can !!! keep those pictures coming !!!! nice choice purple kush...grew that when i lived in cali. sure was the shit!!!! candy!!! monkey5

Z

zoolander

Looks like this thread may start jumpin soon, Thanx for tagging along everyone. What do you guys think, should I let it bush out and flower it or test for how will it clones? :wave: :headbange

Z

zoolander

I was thinking Clowntown that some of the people here may want to purchase these seeds and would like to know how well they clone and I still have a week or so before I move the LP#1 the NL and Menage and lemon skunk into flower and the NYCD come down so maybe I can test these for the crew here

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Zoo - Looking great as ususal!! That Kush looking mouthwatering!! Whats your opin. of the NL? Always wanted a good pheno of one but could never find "the one". Love to hear about yours.

E

EatShitake

zoolander said:
What do you guys think, should I let it bush out and flower it or test for how will it clones? :wave: :headbange

Just my $.02, but I think you should bush her out by topping her for clones :laughing:

I can't wait to see how she turns out because she's starting out soooo nice!

Z

zoolander

Rainman and Eatshitake :wave: I think I'm just gonna put it in a big pot and flower it since I'm startin more beans, but I'll keep you posted me amigos