What's new

Red's House of Love II

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW, you are doing a great job! This is one of my favorite grows right now, You have some serious variety and It is awesome. But I gotta say that the stadium is my favorite.

Could I have some more details on the stadium? I read that they are perlite buckets, but what size? And what is the spacing of the shelves How far off the ground and how far away from the bulb?

Im in the process of going bare bulb right now, and after this grow I am going to either go stadium or vertical.... Just depends on which one will give me more room to walk around and take care of the plants.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

:wave:

thanks for the kind words :):). stadium grow is all dirt, organic, just add water recipes ... so far working out so good

the stadium you saw were all perlite buckets, bunk strains gorilla kush lol but still decent yield, smoke not so so ....

check out the link vert 4k in my sig, the whole journal from start til end there. im going to change it next round, so next week its gonna have a different look at new round to boot

cheers,
red.

M

MacGyver420

hey red you are awesome growing so glad to see that your back!!!

im sure youve said already here somewhere before but whats your favorite medium to grow in(dirt? coco?) right now and what kinda nutrients are you using?

im blown away by your pics man peace

BrainSellz

Veteran
hehe thanks brainz, i made the spaghetti but i forgot to take pics and the gardener took a scope, along with my grilled mix exotic meat that you dont want to see :):)

ill get ya a red one next weekend lol heeh :D:D
:D.....:good:

as for the grow......i would just luv to smell the fire....damn thats such a lush dark green +++....and as always.....right on Red:Donly when its clear

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey red you are awesome growing so glad to see that your back!!!

im blown away by your pics man peace

im sure youve said already here somewhere before but whats your favorite medium to grow in(dirt? coco?) right now and what kinda nutrients are you using?

hehe thanks MG!

My fav medium to grow,,,, hmm to many to list :) by far i love perlite and vermiculite mix, i get the biggest cola from a strains that wont give out any cola, 100 % perlite with a drip system is nice too,

but i love coco and dirt as well, coco i seem to get the best growth rate, almost faster than the perlite/ver mix

my choice of nutes is 3 part gh, i love to keep it simple, maybe i add a bit if molasses here and there ,,, although i have used a lot of additives before, and most of the time its just a waste of money

:)

as for the grow......i would just luv to smell the fire....damn thats such a lush dark green +++....and as always.....right on Red:Donly when its clear

hehe thanks bro, im with you with the fire, shit i found myself walking in and out of that room like 10 times in 5 mins just to get a good whiff of her hahhahaah

she smells like the old school og kush ... i picked a nug at 45 days and gvae it to my gardener, it knocked him out ! LOL

is that ceviche red?

some may call me sick ahahaha its a beef and pork ceviches, but only grilled in the oven for 5 mins , tasted a bit like cook yellow fin , the pork taste like under cook mako but still good :):)

thanks guys

mdk ktm

I love using perlite as a medium too, I like to recirculate drip with DIY drip rings. It worked really good, but I'm going to try the same set-up with hydroton and see how it goes. A recirculating drip stadium would be so sick. 3 gallon pails filled with hydroton, having a big automated stadium would make my pee pee hard.

Sweet pics btw

thanks for sharing

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehe thanks guys

so tire from the trimming and i didnt do half of it ahah

Room A came down and finished
number is still unclear but so far we got 42 oz of dried g13 and maybe 2 oz of dried voodoo

there are still a lot left lol

Gifts to the gardener and his helper

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran

As promised Brainz :D

red spaghetti
fried tofu
string beans
tomatoes
and spices ....
picture.php

picture.php

enjoy buddy!

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cooking up some foods for gardener and his friend

Chicken CannaCurry
picture.php

Ground up pork stuffed bitter melon ( cook with canna oil )

picture.php

40 mins later
picture.php

Hour and a half later
picture.php

tada!!!

picture.php

Breakfast
picture.php

- french breads
- blue berry
- spicy cheese
- lemons
- canna oil
- budder
- thin sliced porks
- 4 eggs
- ( oregano, italian spices, whole spcies peppers and salt )

bake for 45 mins and you got yourself

Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner on a plate LOL

cheers
red.

BrainSellz

Veteran
oh we must ve posted at the same time.....i havent looked at the photos yet so let me have a look....

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Switched room C tent, gonna do some loving work there now :D:D

picture.php

Mama's
picture.php

Special girl

thanks to a great person, you know who you are :D:D

picture.php

sneak peak for room A new set up

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BrainSellz

Veteran
HOLY SHIT that spaghetti looks dank:) i had some last night and it didnt look like that..lol seriously.....As always the photos are killer ma man...if i could cook dinner and have the cutting done that would be whats up:D
What strain is hangin in that silver closet?

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HOLY SHIT that spaghetti looks dank:) i had some last night and it didnt look like that..lol seriously.....As always the photos are killer ma man...if i could cook dinner and have the cutting done that would be whats up:D
What strain is hangin in that silver closet?

haha thanks Brainz!

in the closet, bottom are SSH , top are Alien Dog and Blue dream

LOL every time i post there is a new one;).....what is that^ hangin out of that bowl?

It suppose to be super silver haze, but they turned all purps on me , took her down at 9 weeks, she finish at 12