What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red's House of Love II

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow bro u never fail to impress.... i think i made my mind up after seeing this and when i restart all my rooms in the fall VIVA VERT!!!!!!!!!
sup stoney :D

thanks for the good words brotha, vert sure is the way to go, next round im changing em all to vert.
DUDE!!!!!

That looks awesome. Seriously a treasure to behold.

thanks brotha, you know where those genetics came from :thank you::tiphat::D

shits on and poping in here killer pics red

haha thanks DG, was just over your thread, saw you got the name down " gun powder " thats an awesome name bro !!!! thanks for the good words brotha:tiphat:
Looking good as always red.

thank you brotha, going to set up another garden or 2 in the future, watch out now :D:D thanks for stopping by bro.

Mi Sketti! :smokeit:

:huggg::cathug::blowbubbles:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
about time i check in here, love the show red!

hey brother esbe, thanks for checking in and the love :):)

hope you like the show heheheeh

here some pics

the children :D

picture.php

picture.php

cheers,
red.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Right on red... the house of love is still a-rockin! Its been awhile since I've been through.... looking KILLER as always! I need to try to get a hold of some of those seeds :D

green peace and cheers to you brother!