What's new

Red's House of Love II

ElRubio

Veteran
superb!

best luck, and thank you very much for take us to your Red´s magic house =)

Big ups!

Classic Seeds

Veteran
hi red glad to see your doing well and able to help so many people agian keep up the good work awesum grows and photos i really enjoy your posting aloha classic seeds

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good red....
Thanks foaf... doing what i love most :):)

Red, truly amazing bro. Nice work!
Thanks for the kind words my brother!!
Glad I came in here. :yoinks:

:respect: for the awesome grow. :wave:

hehehe :wave:free, glad ya found this place, stay around for some bud shots :D:D

insane man..astounding !!..just High Class work!!
thanks killer! :thank you:
superb!

best luck, and thank you very much for take us to your Red´s magic house =)

Big ups!

hhehe thanks for the kind words m8, it been a long journey but it'll keep going hehehe

hi red glad to see your doing well and able to help so many people agian keep up the good work awesum grows and photos i really enjoy your posting aloha classic seeds

thanks CS,,,, im waiting for the right time to pop your strains !! :tiphat::thank you:
You are a MASTER!
RedSpaghetti you have outdone your last grow and that one was also WONDERFUL!!!!!

I am not master SDG, im just a like everyone on here learning every day and try to be good at what i love to do ...

cheers bro

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update

Update

Room A

picture.php

BrainSellz

Veteran
very nice red, hope that steaks organic, the string beans and mushrooms etc etc looks delicious for sure:D Bro that cinderella 99 up there looks like some "oh phuck yeah" so do a few others however that just really sticks out, mo. It all looks "so fresh n so clean".

BrainSellz

Veteran
oh yeah i just read the rest of the ingredients to the string bean "casserole" canna butter - canna oils.....nice one red!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when its time to relax,one casserole stands clear! ha! whats the number for the house of love pick up window? i'll have my steak medium rare with a side of c99!

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
My God Red!!!!!! You have a freaking forest :) You are doing AN AMAZING JOB!!!!! But what else is there to expect from an amazing grower :).

Latest posts

Latest posts