What's new

Red's House of Love II

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wish I could have seen how those 5gal hydro ladies worked out. I hope they did amazing things for you.

:joint:

Some of them didnt make it due to the Ph issue with the garner, and some yielded very poor as well ... I 've seen some pretty amazing thing happen with those 5gal, especially yours, i know some of my strains here could really turn in to a monster but the damn garner cant get the PH right ...

Pretty soon ill have my aqua farm when the shop is up running hehe :)

cheers brother!

T

TrichyTrichy

That gardener almost killed everything! grrrr
Glad you are at the helm! :D

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I'm glad to see you back in action Red. Rooms look nice. I like all the different styles you're running.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey red i'm sorry about the story..i don't no why this shit happen but don't put you down but coming back with nice job and after you can feel good brotha....kw31 !!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoke out:
Sweeter then Pecan Pie with Whipped Cream :)

Now that is some descrioptions,.. make my mouth water heheeh cheers SDG

I'm glad to see you back in action Red. Rooms look nice. I like all the different styles you're running.

Thanks GL THC, so far i am learning toward the dirt, there will be one more round in room B for the ebb flow and after that the tables are out, buckets of dirt will be ins :)

GreatLakes THC :joint:

hey red i'm sorry about the story..i don't no why this shit happen but don't put you down but coming back with nice job and after you can feel good brotha....kw31 !!

Hey thats life bro, :wave: glad to have ya here. Time will heal all wounds, so far im lucky to have good friends to help and support .. :)

dam holmes thats alot of work right there

hi greenthumb ... it is an ok amount of work, i used take care of much much more plants :) thanks for stopping by!
holy shites man thats a nice op you are running .looking great too!
keepem green-n-girlie bro

thanks chucky! hopefully this op does well and ill soon to have another one up and running... we're running out of spaces here

:)

cheers,
red.

N

nukkumatti

Looking good AGAIN!!!
You guys filled that house quite well..!! :D:D

Good luck man!!!

I'm speechless bro...

BrainSellz

Veteran
wow red you waste no time! 2 things, your grow is looking wonderful and I luv the thread title. Easy does it

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update

Update

Hi guys, things seem to be moving along smoothly, so some update and pics :):)

First off we got some new beans to play with!

Room A

Ladies seem to be enjoying life, stretching seem to end as well, brought out the nets to help supporting heavy fruits :D. also added another MH for quality,

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Room B

Ahh the flowers are gaining nice weight, most of the one right in the middles are falling all over the place :D,,, the chop is in sight ;) maybe a week more

Lemon kush seem to need at least another 2 weeks or so but smell very very nice now!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Room C, the tent

Gals are exploding in the tent, temp constant of 82 - 84 with out ac, they start to smell very nice as well

Veg Room

Last week the CSD f2 were popped ( thanks festi :thank you: ) gem rate is almost 100% ! very nice!! they are also thriving and going very fast as well

Some new clones :

Big tents for my dirt gals :)

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A good friend came by for a short visit , also dropped off a nice locally grown nugg that he wants me to test it for him..

this is his own cross, from a blackberry x purple kush x haze

Tastes very very sweet
High is up lifting not couch lock, but if you take more then 2 bowl hits you're for sure not going anywhere .... citrus smell like a cross between a lime and a tangarine add in some gasoline fuel ... sorry im not the best as describing ..

cheers,
red.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Red. Long time. I took the summer off. Too hot here then.

You might want to check into DM nutes. That's the direction I'm goin in.. Their ADD.27 should help. It's a chelation product that is said to work with any nutes. Available in G & F. I am also using DM Saturator and Liquid Light.

I have one outdoor girl in early flower. I started the LL/Pen + foliar feeding 4Xs a day. I can't believe how much she's fattened up in 5 days.

Later.