What's new

Reds hit the dirt, organic ?? vertical 4k stadium style baby!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As much as i love running the co2, i must worry about the safety first so i will only run it when im there other wise i cant hand this task over to the gardener .... yet :):)

cheers

Last edited:

skyhigh35

Red I love you style man, clean & to the point. thx for the inspiration to try some vert

Q: what is your ambient temp & RH in your place outside the work area?

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Red I love you style man, clean & to the point. thx for the inspiration to try some vert

Q: what is your ambient temp & RH in your place outside the work area?

Thanks for the kind words skyhigh, :thank you:

The house temp is maintain at 72 as always some day it does get below 70
the rh is 50 or below

I think the problems with this set up is that i have way to much plants lol i was ok with the early batch but since i replaced them with more plants the rh is all messy in there,

when the lights are off i have to keep the ac on for the rh to stay below 60

cheers

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Brother Red this is straight pro!!! Wow on the Co2 gen brother :) Once again a masterful piece of work :)

bobblehead

Veteran
thanks MMM, its going to stay like that for a while until i can come up with a different way to hung those light lol maybe some better weeds will give me better thoughts next time :D:D

Have you thought about putting a shelf in the middle of the room, with 2k on either side? That's the one thing I keep thinking about when I look at your room. All that space in the middle...

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you thought about putting a shelf in the middle of the room, with 2k on either side? That's the one thing I keep thinking about when I look at your room. All that space in the middle...

yeah bobble that was the first blue print for the room lol

when i set it up with the stadium in the middle, it was ok to move around to take care of the plants and trim, but i figured once they get bigger its going to be tough moving around with out breaking branches and stuff the first batch was nice and big on the table and fill all the way up top

next round ill do the stadium in the middle, but im going to run some type of irrigation for it as well,

and last thing, it does look like i got a lot of space because of the fish eye lenses, if you every walk in this room you will say other wise :Dhahaha

cheers bro

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update

Update

We got Flowers this week, lots of it :):)

sorry i went a little overboard with the pictures :D:D

Still early in the flowering stage for some but flowers are already getting big, much bigger than last round ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
now what we want to know is whats for dinner?:)

looking awesome as usual red,hope that netting is well fastened!:plant grow:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Heck yeah, what's fer dinner, red?

Spectacular plants and pics. You could make one heck of a coffee table book with your grow experiences.

Hehe, Kramer from Seinfeld published a coffee table book with legs...

"It makes a table." :biglaugh:

:respect:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy shit red, you need to get to a safe place because I think that room is ready to blow up big time :) Looking awesome bro!

hehe thanks Major, im trying to stay as safe as possible until this harvest is over :):)

now what we want to know is whats for dinner?:)

looking awesome as usual red,hope that netting is well fastened!:plant grow:

hehehe almost time :):)

the need will need more support for sure, i can feel that the c99 buds are ripping it apart, soon the alien dawg and abusive going to do the same, so more nets LOL

Heck yeah, what's fer dinner, red?

Spectacular plants and pics. You could make one heck of a coffee table book with your grow experiences.

Hehe, Kramer from Seinfeld published a coffee table book with legs...

"It makes a table." :biglaugh:

:respect:
i remember that one
he cam up with the idea and elane said it wouldnt work LOL

did some one say dinner ?? :):)

picture.php

picture.php

cheers guys

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Ah, looks delicious... good thinking, uncle.

I like the table garnish and extract.:D

I had the feeling you'd know the Seinfeld episode, lol.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
RedSketTi
Howzit brother..?? Man i could hang out in your garden all day and listen to what those bishes are saying.. :D gettin very interesting in there.. great work your putting in... peace n pufs with good vibes and many blessings..

sacKO

P

pine boy

Both the garden and the groceries look delicious Red:canabis:Good vibes for the House Of Love

bobblehead

Veteran
oh yeah... Looks great Red. Nice recovery.

I'm building a new tent today. :) I'll be back in a few days with some pics... Vacation got put off a week or two till construction is done.

Latest posts

Latest posts