What's new

Reds hit the dirt, organic ?? vertical 4k stadium style baby!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Is that Labrador, the dog not the weed, lol. Seriously, nice pup. I love the shades of green from different strains all together in harmony.

What up Moose? I remember your giant Zombie Virus' down under in the great outdoors, well done! I bet Malcolm and Angus would love that virus. Lots better than the herbees they got somewhere else. :biglaugh:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ill pay your bills for ya but i want 2x return or ill break ya legs

is it a violation of the TOU if i say yes? :laughing:

just kidding :):) thanks for the good thoughts shcews!

good luck buddy i hope all works out..

you got the right frame of mind, everything will work out for ya.. gotta keep positive.. dont stop getting it now...

much respect. much karma..

yeah i figure let things flow and just stay positive, i want to see how bad it could turn out ahha and it did pretty bad, not as bad as i thought it would be tho! thanks for the good words :):)

damn ya car last week and now this. and still lookin for the positive. an insperastion (sp)
keep it up bro fro

thank you bird, thats life, i have seen much more poeple with bad luck strings so i feel its not that bad :)
and we can always rebuilt or restart as long as we're alive, thats the most important thing i bet!

You always manage to weather the storm!

You really nailed it on the head with the "change to survive" part.

That's a huge setback but you have a much larger heart.

You can do this.

thank you MMM that rhythm pretty well together too, you a poet ?

:thank you::blowbubbles: :D:D

Shit brother!

I truly hope ya can get trough this month!!!

How this bad luck can happen to ya all the time?!? So sorry brother!

yeah man it sucks hahaa but i gotta keep on smyling and keep on going, thats all we can do!

you know i owe you one man , you're the best nukkis

thanks brother!

Sucks to hear that. Good luck Red.
thank you SG:thank you:
hopefully life has that curveball coming your way that you are gonna hit outta the park! keep your eye out for her she is a tricky SOB!

hehe thanks peace! :):)

cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool pic using the fish eye lens.

thanks for stopping by Moose,

:thank you:

Is that Labrador, the dog not the weed, lol. Seriously, nice pup. I love the shades of green from different strains all together in harmony.

What up Moose? I remember your giant Zombie Virus' down under in the great outdoors, well done! I bet Malcolm and Angus would love that virus. Lots better than the herbees they got somewhere else. :biglaugh:

hehe thanks disco, hes a pit but unlike other hes the most adorable and loving things out there, hes getting quite big as well heehe

the room is getting back up now, i get my walls of green back and soon my the middle table will soon have nugs :):), thanks for tagging along all this time Disco

cheers
red.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
thanks for tagging along all this time Disco

cheers
red.

Cheers to you red, one of the best cribs on IC.

Yort has a "who do you want to puff with" thread. Of course I paid homage the yort himself, redspaghetti, SpasticGrams and moth. I think I included Sleepy's friends list and that's just about everybody on IC, lol.

N

nukkumatti

;) No worries brother!

I'm glad I could help some!

Now let's see them WALLS OF GREEN!! :D

Oh jeah bro! Good looking dog there too :)

Last edited:
P

pine boy

Good vibes and karma for the House of Love:ying: :ying: :ying:
picture.php

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
That dog does look stoned... but cute as can be :)

Glad you're back on track and making your own path.

Your room looks so cozy for those ladies especially with the new generator in action!

Which strain is it that has the double serration on the leaf margins?

I am not sure why but it fascinates me. :crazy:

Keep on keepin on!

:yes:

Last edited:

StupidBoy

Great pic up date Red! :jump: Glad things are lookin up for ya. Yeah, just fly like a bird. The sparrows don't worry, why should we? Continued K+ your way Bro! :ying:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin phenom pimp daddy....gen 1 :good:
heheh thanks brainz

love what ya doing with the organic show as well :):)

Cheers to you red, one of the best cribs on IC.

Yort has a "who do you want to puff with" thread. Of course I paid homage the yort himself, redspaghetti, SpasticGrams and moth. I think I included Sleepy's friends list and that's just about everybody on IC, lol.

I do try to keep this place clean but its no where even close to some of the best crips on IC :):)

Thanks Disco, come on by and i will pack you bowls after bowls, until you have to say no more

to everyone viewing this thread, i wish one day i could smoke all ya'll out at the house of love, maybe when the laws doesnt make us criminal for growing such pretty lovely plants :)
;) No worries brother!

I'm glad I could help some!

Now let's see them WALLS OF GREEN!! :D

Oh jeah bro! Good looking dog there too :)

yeah hahah thanks bro, hes super lazy and his brother is the opposite, every time we spark a doob or pack a bowl, you bet he'll sit right next to ya until you finish that doob or bowl, im tell you he love mary janes hahaaha

Hope you can make it through the month in there. Nice update pics. Thanks

thanks SG, just keep on digging and see how deep it goes hehehe

Good vibes and karma for the House of Love:ying: :ying: :ying:
picture.php

:thank you:PB! :):)

Ho ho! Can't wait to see the megaharvest.

Also, dog looks so stoned lol

yes he is stone not by force but choice ahah , thanks for the good words BL!

That dog does look stoned... but cute as can be :)

Glad you're back on track and making your own path.

Your room looks so cozy for those ladies especially with the new generator in action!

Which strain is it that has the double serration on the leaf margins?

I am not sure why but it fascinates me. :crazy:

Keep on keepin on!

:yes:

thanks MMM, i think that was the c99 , im pretty sure

im a bit nervous about the generator, its the first time the gardener get to use it so i have to show him how it suppose to run and what to do ,,,,, its advance growing for him now lol

:thank you:

Great pic up date Red! :jump: Glad things are lookin up for ya. Yeah, just fly like a bird. The sparrows don't worry, why should we? Continued K+ your way Bro! :ying:

thanks SB, you got the right attitude my friend, thank you for being here ! :cathug::thank you:

cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol i have pack many many bowls for people and i never have to do it twice for the same person , but i do make sure to sprinkle a little full melt on top of that bow as well
:D:D

Last edited:

bobblehead

Veteran
I'm happy to see you're still hanging in there Red. I have been in your position too many times, not knowing how I was going to pay the next month's bills... And somehow I always pulled through. I'm sure you'll do the same. Good luck brother! I'm watching...

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
ReDsKetTi
Howzit brother..?? Sorry to hear.. Keep trucking brother, it seems you will.. If ya need me to come down there im always willing to lend a couple hands and elbows... :D just get me hgih.. muahahahhaaa... Sending you my brother some good vibes and meany blessings.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm happy to see you're still hanging in there Red. I have been in your position too many times, not knowing how I was going to pay the next month's bills... And somehow I always pulled through. I'm sure you'll do the same. Good luck brother! I'm watching...

Thanks bobble hehe living on the edge it seem kinda fun at time but i dont like to keep on doing it ,,, might fall in some day hahaah

:yeahthats

Sorry to hear bout the latest events red, your grows look great as always

Fo20.

:thank you::tiphat:

ReDsKetTi
Howzit brother..?? Sorry to hear.. Keep trucking brother, it seems you will.. If ya need me to come down there im always willing to lend a couple hands and elbows... :D just get me hgih.. muahahahhaaa... Sending you my brother some good vibes and meany blessings.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

cpl elbows all that im going to need to barrow from ya brother Sack :D and i am really grateful for always have the good thoughts and good vibes coming from you,,,

Watch out red, sackoweed might smoke ya out.:)

In that case i might have to pack more than just cpl bowls :):)

cheers

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update

Update

We got some buds growing this week :):)

Tested the co2 for a few hours and it seem,,, i cant run 4 lights sealed in that room :laughing: temp shot up to almost 100 degree with in 6 hours of running 4 lights,

3 lights seem to keep the temp down to 92 - 94

Massive defoliation and pruning this week as well, room RH seem to be always above 70 % and some time 100 % due to massive leafage lol

Lower the 2nd tier

Lower the center table

Lights are lower too!

Lots a pics this round

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts