What's new

Reds hit the dirt, organic ?? vertical 4k stadium style baby!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah, looks delicious... good thinking, uncle.

I like the table garnish and extract.:D

I had the feeling you'd know the Seinfeld episode, lol.

yeah i saw that one when i was real high, i thought his idea wouldnt work as well LOL

thanks for the good words Disco, we're almost out of buds and hash but next week we'll be able to fill the jars again ehehhehe

RedSketTi
Howzit brother..?? Man i could hang out in your garden all day and listen to what those bishes are saying.. :D gettin very interesting in there.. great work your putting in... peace n pufs with good vibes and many blessings..

sacKO

Thanks brother sack, i hooked up 2 speakers and play some jazz while the lights are off too, i figure might as well make them gasl happy

thanks for stopping by bro, next week the bud should be nice and chunky!:dance013:

Both the garden and the groceries look delicious Red:canabis:Good vibes for the House Of Love

Thanks PB, trying to make the best out of what i got :D ill put a better cooking show next time when theres no dough ;)

oh yeah... Looks great Red. Nice recovery.

I'm building a new tent today. :) I'll be back in a few days with some pics... Vacation got put off a week or two till construction is done.

Cant wait to see it bobble,,, are you upgradeing the lights as well? how big is it?? :D

Red be rockin' the House of Love!!

haha thanks my brother

the gardener called me over the other day and ask me to check out something

its the alien dogs i gave him a while ago and forgot about it, i guess hes getting a lot better :D:D

picture.php

picture.php

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL

i told him to burry the cup by half or 1/3 lol when i got there i found they were all up to the rims, i cant say anything to him tho, they look pretty darn good :)

first time for me too hahaah

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
LOL

i told him to burry the cup by half or 1/3 lol when i got there i found they were all up to the rims, i cant say anything to him tho, they look pretty darn good :)

first time for me too hahaah

I would have cut the beer cup off when putting it into the hydroton. I've found the cups really restrict roots. Also I like the 10" net pots better than the 8"s.

:joint:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great come back Red! :tiphat: Awesome pix! :ying:

thanks SB! :wave:

Fuck yeah dude.. I like where you're at on this one. This just looks so comfy. Green in every direction. I'm kicking myself for not trying vert this grow, but next time for sure. Great show!!

thanks Highlight, once you go vert its hard to go back hehehe ,

:)
JEJEJEJEE RED!! :D

Man is back in the game big time again! :D

trying my brother,,, still trying :D:D:D

I would have cut the beer cup off when putting it into the hydroton. I've found the cups really restrict roots. Also I like the 10" net pots better than the 8"s.

:joint:

Sup brother

I know exactly what ya saying with that one, i had a bad feeling the roots going to suffer so before i had him put them in, i made a bunch of holes on the bottom of the cups, the holes are as big as the hydroton ball so im thinking it should be ok for the roots to get out of the cups

didnt want to transfer em to rockwool because its going to be messy running dirt with ebb flow table, but next round its just going to be hydroton and net pot, i forgot to stock those up last round :):)

cheers,
red.

whodair

Veteran
heyy handsome !!

heyy handsome !!

420 in the city homie, time to get fresh and refresh !!

question: do you break the girls hearts...or let them down easy ??

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420 in the city homie, time to get fresh and refresh !!

question: do you break the girls hearts...or let them down easy ??

a tricky question ay ....

dont lead her on, tell her the truth ?

if shes a hottie, thats a different story :D

whodair

Veteran
i still wanna be good friends and i respect you too much as a person ... she wont be pissed right ??

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i still wanna be good friends and i respect you too much as a person ... she wont be pissed right ??
:huggg: :):)
I hope all is well with you red, haven't seen you on for a few days and I know you are an IC junkie :)

hehe thanks Maj, you got me there, theres always something new and interesting on ic :D
I guess that would make me an addict.

If i dont log on for a day or 2 i feel like something is not right lol

bumpiN & puffiN!!! many blessings!! bbl peace n pufs

sacKO

thanks brother sacko! heres some bud shot for ya

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update

Update

We're moving along nicely this round

Most of the strains have different buds and structures from last round

For most still early in the flowering stage

If anyone wonder why i take so much pictures

well i have about 95 plants in there, i treat them all like my babies

so i feel bad if i miss any of them :D:D:D

so on to the pics

picture.php

O yeah and the c99 ....

most of the buds are as big as my fist and arm LOL they're still putting on weights ;) the sugars on these buds are insane as well, not as much as the OG's bud almost there

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts