What's new

Recycled/Reused/ Reammended/Reloaded/ Reupped/Retarded

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So confused. Must be other threads I have not read :D

Did you ever figure out what caused that bronzing in the first post? Noticed something similar starting a few days ago, very light, but looks quite the same.

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Did you ever figure out what caused that bronzing in the first post? Noticed something similar starting a few days ago, very light, but looks quite the same.

I never did. I just kept an eye out for more of those similar issues to pop up, but none did. I'm guessing it was a minor nutrient deficiency that developed in veg or even just a water spot.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i don't know you, but you claim to be a douche :D lol I like that. Keepin' it Real!

Don't think u should stop what you are doing, seems like lots of your friends want to enjoy your company / garden and to be honest, if theres only a few sore thumbs, why are you going to make all of us pay for their misdeeds?

Regardless, I love seeing the fresh worm poop in my bonsai containers, was awesome to see them in ur soil bed.

I run a hydro garden and it probably does suck compared to others lol but I agree with Backyard as much as I want to grow organically, I just can't see it being a good idea in my small garden.

Please carry on with the douchebaggery lol :tiphat:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never did. I just kept an eye out for more of those similar issues to pop up, but none did. I'm guessing it was a minor nutrient deficiency that developed in veg or even just a water spot.

Interesting. Confusing. Was hoping you had figured it out in the interim. When you originally re-amended, did you add more lime/calcium?

The closest answer I could find that seems correct was an overabundance of calcium locking out boron. Makes sense in my wee brain, re: excess Ca while lime is reacting, but I'm on recycled/new 50/50 ratio and haven't had problems with the new or old soil. Old was a little high in N, other than that I'm stumped.

Hopefully it works itself out as it did here.

Lapides

Veteran
I did add more lime, but iirc, I only noticed it a few days after transplanting to that bed, which also doesn't mean the spot wasn't there before I transplanted. And those spots REALLY had me noided, because it was my first go with the recycled, so I was on extra alert to find more/new spots.

I haven't seen ANYTHING like it since.

edit: also back then I was still transitioning my veg area to get off bottles and they most likely weren't as happy as they could have been.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And those spots REALLY had me noided, because it was my first go with the recycled, so I was on extra alert to find more/new spots.

I haven't seen ANYTHING like it since.

First run at recycling, pretty much describes me spot on :D

Thanks for the prompt replies :tiphat:

Coba

Veteran
I hope my attempt at humor didn't put me in the that haters group.

I'm more like in the respect for these retarded skills group.

Team Microbe

Veteran
THE END

That's it. I hope you took something away, because you get no more from me.

^ That happened :laughing:

I think some people took it the wrong way, it sounded like you weren't returning anymore responses/advice and after a nice thread it was a buzz kill that's all. All love for you man no hate, just be nicer and people won't think you're an asshole, that's all. (Dialog is hard to read on computers)

jd4083

Veteran
This is a great thread that I'm pretty sure is responsible for at least a few people going from other mediums to (or back to) soil...I know with photos like these and some of the others that folks like Phillthy post of soil plants that are just absolutely insane, it's tough not to consider it. Take care.

Lapides

Veteran
Apollo 11 @ 54 days...chop in 2 days, yeah, an 8 week bitch apparently and frosty as FUCK as you can see. easier than pie too, suck it.

WxnmyI4.jpg

0StCRbQ.jpg

YUpXmNm.jpg

lTmD7i0.jpg

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Jeesh...nice to know shires still around......hows the nose on the ldawg this round?
congrats again....

Latest posts

Latest posts