What's new

Shiva Grows

DaEarl73

Sure i keep them, How should i copy shivas cat otherwise? I have a lot from exótic genetix (grease monkey, choco chip, some Rainbow chip crosses, strawberry cream/lemonade…) cannarado sour apple crosses (one cbd) , karma difruti melonzizi, mosca raspberry boogie, tiki pineapple Punk , c99, lemon zkittles and a cross of it with orange Cookies, and more or my crosses, some new to come relentless zozay now cherries, something purple urkle and mendobreath and some of my crosses. And shiva, the struggle is real , mighty meech rising is in the making (changed the name to make it less obvious haha) here’s the logo

Attachments

• IMG_5269.jpeg
    IMG_5269.jpeg
    444.3 KB · Views: 8

shiva82

Sure i keep them, How should i copy shivas cat otherwise? I have a lot from exótic genetix (grease monkey, choco chip, some Rainbow chip crosses, strawberry cream/lemonade…) cannarado sour apple crosses (one cbd) , karma difruti melonzizi, mosca raspberry boogie, tiki pineapple Punk , c99, lemon zkittles and a cross of it with orange Cookies, and more or my crosses, some new to come relentless zozay now cherries, something purple urkle and mendobreath and some of my crosses. And shiva, the struggle is real , mighty meech rising is in the making (changed the name to make it less obvious haha) here’s the logo

sounds like plenty of variety. nice

once i work out which of my seeds are best ,which may take 5 years , and once i repro my favourites , i will send you testers so you can win plenty of icmag cup trophies

goingrey

Wow that's a lot of moms to deal with.

shiva82

first to go in the stress tent in the loft will be these two 'timetravel' seedlings . 2 out of 2 germination.

timetravel = muddyhay[peachoz/oldtimer] x bottomshelf[paradise cheese/oldtimer]

50 %oldtimer recombination polyhybrid of old heirloom up to modern

could be shit , could be good . i will keep testing to find out

Attachments

• IMG_1596.JPG
    IMG_1596.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 7

revegeta666

Oh shit 😍

shiva82

i read one of the stoners score cards at the ic mag cup

they write the name next to the sample and the review etc

the one i was looking at started with 'daearl' and a positive review,
then as he must of got higher ,as the form was being filled out by the same person only he became lazier.

it went from being written as daearl , then to d.earl , then to earl , and to erl by the time he got to the end of like 50 samples

i thought to myself . it must be decent weed

shiva82

then as he must of got higher ,as the form was being filled out by the same person only he became lazier.

it went from being written as daearl , then to d.earl , then to earl , and to erl by the time he got to the end of like 50 samples

not lazier,,, more efficient

goingrey

Today I bought a new grinder, dedicated for CBD flower use. Herb Mill XL from Storz & Bickel. Very good grinder (even the smaller one). You'd think all acrylic ones would be the same but no. The RQS one I got as a freebie with some seeds sucks ass, always clogged. Not sure if it's a different grade of acrylic or just a smarter tooth pattern or both. But it's night and day.

shiva82

Today I bought a new grinder, dedicated for CBD flower use. Herb Mill XL from Storz & Bickel. Very good grinder (even the smaller one). You'd think all acrylic ones would be the same but no. The RQS one I got as a freebie with some seeds sucks ass, always clogged. Not sure if it's a different grade of acrylic or just a smarter tooth pattern or both. But it's night and day.
i need to invest in a good grinder too. that one is a real beauty goingrey. i was having to use a plastic one recently , and i thought of you goingrey and i heard a crunch noise , and inside, the centre magnet had popped out. enough to start grinding the plastic into bits here and there . i tossed the lot into the bin and went back to my electric coffee grinder method . i have an over sized metal grinder that i don't rate .

DaEarl73

sounds like plenty of variety. nice

once i work out which of my seeds are best ,which may take 5 years , and once i repro my favourites , i will send you testers so you can win plenty of icmag cup trophies
Once I cross everything with meech Lebanese, the empire arises hahahaha

DaEarl73

No the breeder weed wasn’t that good, they filled in my name wrong and I didn’t want to delete and rewrite it all the time! I could also have written lots of shit and give low points. I wanted to keep it fair. With just 3-4 entries I don’t need to kill them with negativity and how boring the stuff was. Extracts had been decent though

shiva82

i like the look of this although out my price league https://www.zamnesia.com/uk/5797-hyer-big-e-rig.html

This futuristic device isn’t an alternative to your favourite glass rig. The Big-E Rig is simply designed to enhance bongs that you already own. However, it does so in a way that means you won’t ever need to use blowtorches again.

Instead, the device uses electricity to power a quartz glass heating element. This element far outperforms torches when it comes to blazing weed. It eliminates combustion, carcinogens, and chemicals, and is free of glue, plastic, and terrible tastes. The quartz glass is powered by a 48W cordless power supply that makes the device portable. Bring it out into the garden for a smoke during sunset or even with you on road trips whilst travelling. The device takes a mere 90 seconds to achieve a heat of 400°C, more than enough to release the cannabinoids from your favourite strains.

The Big-E Rig lets users dial in the temperature of each hit, allowing one to target the vaporization point of specific cannabinoids and terpenes. This means the taste and effect of each and every bowl can be customised to the user's preferences. Fitted LED lights also indicate what mode the base is in, whether that’s heating up (blue), ready to hit (green), or in cleaning mode (purple).

The power supply is housed in the Big-E base, a futuristic platform that grips the base of the bong being used and clamps it firmly in place. The Big-E base also features an on button, temperature controls, and an LED screen. The platform has a large battery supply and can handle up to 2 hours of continuous use, enough to get most cannabis users through around individual 25 sessions.

The Big-E Rig is also super easy to clean, setting this device apart from many other pieces of bong anatomy. Many glass rigs are notoriously difficult to clean and truly are the source of a lot of procrastination. The Big-E Rig quartz glass tip is medical-grade and non-porous, meaning no amount of exposure to sticky resin makes it difficult to clean. The device also has a specific cleaning mode (signified by the purple LED) that makes the device carbonise any residue.

The Big-E Rig also provides a storage space for your cannabis. Gone are the days of squashing your stash in plastic bags or risking breaking glass mason jars. The sturdy base houses a stash drawer that keeps your weed safe and sound until it’s time to smoke up.

Last but not least, the base is also equipped with a USB port that allows users to keep their phones and other devices charged.

FEATURES​

• Dual Quartz Vaporization Element
  • 30W Removable Ceramic Heating Element
  • Precise Temperature Control & Stability
  • Temperature Display
  • Built-in Stash Drawer
  • Fits Almost Any Flat-based Rig
  • Adjustable Clamping Mechanism
  • LED Function Indicator
  • Soft Silicone Traction Grips
  • Self Cleaning Mode
  • USB-C 18W Fast Charging
  • 4x Li-ion Batteries (48W)
  • Beast Mode !

WHAT'S IN THE BOX​

• Quartz Vaporization Element 14mm Female
  • Quartz Vaporization Element 14mm Male
  • 30W Removable Ceramic Heating Element with 30cm Cable
  • Clamp-on Base with 4 3300mAh Li-ion Batteries (48W)
  • USB-C Recharging Cable + 18W Charging Adapter
  • Smart Switch Coupling Cable 15cm Extension
  • 14-18mm Female/Male Glass Adapter
  • Quartz Carb Tool
  • Instruction Manual

goingrey

i like the look of this although out my price league https://www.zamnesia.com/uk/5797-hyer-big-e-rig.html

This futuristic device isn’t an alternative to your favourite glass rig. The Big-E Rig is simply designed to enhance bongs that you already own. However, it does so in a way that means you won’t ever need to use blowtorches again.

Instead, the device uses electricity to power a quartz glass heating element. This element far outperforms torches when it comes to blazing weed. It eliminates combustion, carcinogens, and chemicals, and is free of glue, plastic, and terrible tastes. The quartz glass is powered by a 48W cordless power supply that makes the device portable. Bring it out into the garden for a smoke during sunset or even with you on road trips whilst travelling. The device takes a mere 90 seconds to achieve a heat of 400°C, more than enough to release the cannabinoids from your favourite strains.

The Big-E Rig lets users dial in the temperature of each hit, allowing one to target the vaporization point of specific cannabinoids and terpenes. This means the taste and effect of each and every bowl can be customised to the user's preferences. Fitted LED lights also indicate what mode the base is in, whether that’s heating up (blue), ready to hit (green), or in cleaning mode (purple).

The power supply is housed in the Big-E base, a futuristic platform that grips the base of the bong being used and clamps it firmly in place. The Big-E base also features an on button, temperature controls, and an LED screen. The platform has a large battery supply and can handle up to 2 hours of continuous use, enough to get most cannabis users through around individual 25 sessions.

The Big-E Rig is also super easy to clean, setting this device apart from many other pieces of bong anatomy. Many glass rigs are notoriously difficult to clean and truly are the source of a lot of procrastination. The Big-E Rig quartz glass tip is medical-grade and non-porous, meaning no amount of exposure to sticky resin makes it difficult to clean. The device also has a specific cleaning mode (signified by the purple LED) that makes the device carbonise any residue.

The Big-E Rig also provides a storage space for your cannabis. Gone are the days of squashing your stash in plastic bags or risking breaking glass mason jars. The sturdy base houses a stash drawer that keeps your weed safe and sound until it’s time to smoke up.

Last but not least, the base is also equipped with a USB port that allows users to keep their phones and other devices charged.

FEATURES​

• Dual Quartz Vaporization Element
  • 30W Removable Ceramic Heating Element
  • Precise Temperature Control & Stability
  • Temperature Display
  • Built-in Stash Drawer
  • Fits Almost Any Flat-based Rig
  • Adjustable Clamping Mechanism
  • LED Function Indicator
  • Soft Silicone Traction Grips
  • Self Cleaning Mode
  • USB-C 18W Fast Charging
  • 4x Li-ion Batteries (48W)
  • Beast Mode !

WHAT'S IN THE BOX​

• Quartz Vaporization Element 14mm Female
  • Quartz Vaporization Element 14mm Male
  • 30W Removable Ceramic Heating Element with 30cm Cable
  • Clamp-on Base with 4 3300mAh Li-ion Batteries (48W)
  • USB-C Recharging Cable + 18W Charging Adapter
  • Smart Switch Coupling Cable 15cm Extension
  • 14-18mm Female/Male Glass Adapter
  • Quartz Carb Tool
  • Instruction Manual
They talk about weed but is it really just for BHO/rosin?

shiva82

i just ordered the same grinder xl @goingrey . although plastic , they are well made and less likely to fragment . i nearly bought a wooden grinder for 6 times the price . the cheaper metal grinders can file metal into the device when screwing and unscrewing and i don't like the multiple part grinders. there is some nice high grade metal ones and such but for silly money

Latest posts

Latest posts