What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Recycled/Reused/ Reammended/Reloaded/ Reupped/Retarded

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Lappy!! I can't evenb believe what I just read!!!! We share the same foe!
Root knot nematodes suck dirty ball sacks. I dealth with them 18 months ago amd actually just had 3 pots pop up with them. Vile things that vampire moisture and nutrients right out of the rhyzosphere... and yea... if you don't know what you're looking for (literal knots on the roots) you might not even know anything is wrong as some cultivars are not affected as much as others... but they will certainly take the "oompf" out of every run...

Reading what you posted makes me feel so much better brother. From having my shit pushed in with microscopic pests (thinking I was the only one) to having my shit pushed in with the learning curve involved with LED to having more important things to tend to. I can't wait to meet you're little one. I also have 2 new sons 7 and 5 and one in the womb about to make the journey in 3 more weeks!!! We don't know the sex we are waiting to be surprised but I hope its a girl. For my wife's sake, she can't deal with much more strong masculine energy... and it wouldnt hurt the boys to have a baby sister to protect and learn how to be good men. We welcome whatever the universe has in store for us though.

I'm sure you've heard through the cannabis vine I moved to North Cuba. Had to get as close to the source of PIFF as possible lmao, jk. We are continuing to carve out a sick existence bro and we are far from finished. The time is soon approaching to get the band back together and combine all of our powers.... stay tuned I'l shoot you a text. GLAD TO HEAR IT ALL MAN!!!!