What's new

Recycled/Reused/ Reammended/Reloaded/ Reupped/Retarded

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Great that you are back gardening again and safe! Following your other LED thread too.

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
It's been a while since I've posted. I have been working a 9-5 and raising a baby and just trying to find a decent spot to grow some pot. Luckily I've been able to keep my wife and self sufficient, but we've been getting real close to running out after every harvest because I haven't had a real stable spot to grow.

But I think I've found a new spot to stay for a bit.

17 days of 12/12

SanD

picture.php

Shire

picture.php

Shire 2.0

picture.php

Tres Dawg
picture.php

I saw a couple spider mites in the veg room last week so I doused everything with stylet oil for week a week and a half ago. You can see some of the damage from the treatment

Lapides

Veteran
It took FOREVER to get the spot framed out and built. What would have taken me 2.5 weeks to finish when I was not doing the 9-5, took over 3 months to finish. Took up all of my free time after work and on the weekends, but I'm almost caught up.

picture.php

The plants vegged for quite a bit more than I wanted to as a result of things not coming together on time, but they're going to turn out just fine and what's on deck is way more proper.

picture.php

Each one of those arrays is roughly 2ftx4ft and they draw 390 watts from the wall.

I'm hanging another one tomorrow night and moving 2 more 25 gallon containers under it. I have the supplies to build one more and ultimately I'm going to add at least one more.

I don't throw any leaves that get trimmed off away.
picture.php

I don't mix anything at all anymore, I just topdress and let these guys do all the work.
picture.php

All this dirt is the same dirt from the beginning of this thread over 5 and half years ago.

I've never had a soil test done because I've never needed to because the plants, worms, and microbes all communicate with me telepathically and tell me what they need.

It's all simple broscience really.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh snap, Lap is back. :respect:

Pulling up a chair again. Love watching you work, F.A.M.

dank.Frank

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
hell ya i know all about that work/life/garden balancing act with the new kiddo! congrats btw. looks like you’re making it work.

did you build those lamps similar to the smaller one in the cab earlier in the thread? they look clean af.

excited to follow another grow of yours F.A.M.!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At some point after I knock out a couple rounds, I'll come knocking wanting to build some of those LED's for veg. Just a heads up. I'm not there yet, but sooner or later.

Heady, I think one of those is the same and one is new?

dank.Frank

antheis

Veteran
not gonna lie, i fell in love with your homemade box and leds. i pulled the trigger tonight on strips and drivers for three lights. i'm going to build them up and throw 'em in a box. in my head i'll be able to use on for full time pollen chucking just working on how to keep the pollen from the other two since they'll be in the same room.
good to see you around.

enjoy that baby, man, they grow up too fast. my baby calls me a poopie butt face and throws hands at the drop of a hat nowadays.

Lapides

Veteran
moses - Great seeing you brother! Bro, I would have married this chick even if none of my friends gave beans as wedding gifts :biglaugh: She's the greatest, puts up with all of my shit, was there 100% for me while I was locked up for 21 months, and is one of the few people I can tolerate seeing every single day.

dank.frank - it's always great having you along for the ride FAM! Gald you're tagging along :) And yeah SFV x ChemD is what that is. I think I was told it came from some Rez stock back in the day and has been held kinda close. I have a TON of ChemD stuff in the garden right now.

Heady - I have 2 of my original lights in veg right now, and these pictured in flower are all more recent one's I've built. They have more diodes than the originals and cover a little more area.

I've finally found a good routine with putting these things together and wiring them up and can make them look pretty nice. I really like the strips because you can really customize the size of what you need, down to like 3 or 4 inch increments.

picture.php

I was able to get another light up yesterday and moved a Lisa (Elvis x Sour Diesel) and a ChemD in. Things are starting to come along.

picture.php

You can kinda see what my goal is - pretty much cover the entire ceiling with bright light. Each of the 25 gallon containers is just about 2 feet in diameter. I have them on dollies that I made from the ends of the 2x4s I used to frame the room and they move around VERY easily. I will have 10 of these total. The plan is to run perpetual, taking one plant down and putting one into flower every week on average, taking into account some plants will go less than 10 weeks, and some longer than 10 weeks. It evens out in my head, we'll see how it goes. Plants grown in these containers have hit 8 ounces +, grown in constricting tents.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If that came from DLB, it might be the same cut that originated with Ido around 2008/2009, I can't remember though.

dank.Frank

nickman

Veteran
Yo those led’s look killer man... that’s an AWSOME idea about covering the entire ceiling with those babies... looks like your almost there allready...!!!...

I’ve always enjoyed reading your threads... you grow some fire bro, respect...!!!...
Glad your back around...

5 years with the same living organic soil is amazing...!!!...

Latest posts

Latest posts