What's new

Recycled/Reused/ Reammended/Reloaded/ Reupped/Retarded

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Thats one nice lookin' flower. What cha' grown' there?

Thanks, the one furthest along is GG4, she has about 3 weeks to go. Then P1, ChemD, Tres Dawg, Shire, SanD, and a new plant I'm calling LouLou, we'll see if she makes the cut. Lisa is going in in a couple weeks then it's lather rinse repeat. 1 big tree every 9 days-ish.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Damn, sounds like you’ve been dealing with one thing after another. A grower’s life is good and terrible all at the same time!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It helps to have a decent camera too :biggrin:. I take shit pictures on a shit phone now.

I remember Lap. You had Williams Wonder with you that weekend. Reminded me of Mandalas Satori flavor. And a fat ball of hash too ! Lol tipped a dime size piece off onto the ground that we never did find.
Fucking love LC's mix. I need to get on this no till bed train as well. CF has like 5 crop covers going right now on his. You guys are on the right track :respect:

You drop the skva ?

Lapides

Veteran
I'm chopping these in a week, so I'll post now in case I don't get back in time.

GG4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
������������������������

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Flowers we’re quite impressive for led
Great terp profile good density solid representation of what an organic led grow should be
Lucky to have friends than can steer you in a positive direction when hardheadedness come into play
You may have changed my mind
Talk soon

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
money them LEDS are LEGIT!

I'm using those same Samsung strips... same exact light as Lap (I copied).

I'm pulling 2g/watt off of them of fire dank...

My quams would be light penetration. You have to do a THOROUGH defoliation to allow those under nugs to have a chance. But you could side light with the reduction of heat... just have to see if adding the wattage is worth your increases in yield and quality of lowers... I imagine it would be.

I am of the belief that certain strains just don't do AS well under LED as opposed to what they may have been bred and raised in... HID HPS.

I think where the LEDs can be a GAME CHANGER is in the total square footage of a space. If you had a commercial space with a slightly higher ceiling than residential you could EASILY stack them and DOUBLE you square footage and total production.

The above is my goal...

Lapides

Veteran
I finally got around to adding co2. This is the first time ever that I've been able to really give co2 a go in a sealed environment. Things grow so much faster for sure.

I got infested with spider mites which is super fun when you're trying to run an organic perpetual and don't want to spray anything in flower. I'm starting to win the war and still have not sprayed anything. I think 2 more 10,000 p.persimillis troops should have me straightened out.

I think SanD might be my new favorite weed. It's exactly what I want weed to smell like and the taste is unreal.

Pics to come

nickman

Veteran
I finally got around to adding co2. This is the first time ever that I've been able to really give co2 a go in a sealed environment. Things grow so much faster for sure.

I got infested with spider mites which is super fun when you're trying to run an organic perpetual and don't want to spray anything in flower. I'm starting to win the war and still have not sprayed anything. I think 2 more 10,000 p.persimillis troops should have me straightened out.

I think SanD might be my new favorite weed. It's exactly what I want weed to smell like and the taste is unreal.

Pics to come

Bro, I’m right there with ya...!!!...

Same deal, Organic - perpetual garden, I don’t want to spray nothing...
only thing I’ve been using for veg plants or plants that are only a week into flower is Organiside I think it’s called... from Home Depot...!!!...
Plus, I just search the plants up and down, on tops of the leaves and the bottom of the leaves... stems and all. When I find them I pinch them with my fingers...!!!...

It’s been a few months now and I’m finally happy to say that “like you” I think I may almost have them beat...!!!...

I only have a few seedlings in veg at the moment and plants in the flower room only have a few here or there on one or two of the plants ... so that’s good...!!!...

As long as I stay at it on a constant basis and check over the plants they don’t get too bad ...!!!... fingers crossed... lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts