What's new

Recycled/Reused/ Reammended/Reloaded/ Reupped/Retarded

I tried using Phytoseiulus persimilis. They need humidity above 60% which I thought I could do. I struggled to keep the daytime humidity above 50% during the lights on periods so I don't think they were able to reproduce very well.

In the first few weeks of flowering before any resin shows I will spray JMS Stylet oil on them and it works rather well. I don't ever spray the soil directly and I suspect that mites may be retreating and taking cover in the soil and litter on the surface and then waiting for the last few weeks when the plant isnt really growing anymore to attack it.

It's not a HUGE problem. I don't think I could see any mite damage in any of the pics I posted, but I know they are there and they make me nervous because I know what they can do.

Thankfully my plants are pretty healthy and things aren't as bad as they could be.

LOL, stay away from kelp but blast your plants with a moderate or slightly hazardous chemical. I'm not sure why you're reading and replying to this thread TBH. Maybe you should just keep your comments to yourself around here. From the sound of it we grow NOTHING alike and I don't care much for the information you have been bringing.

Thanks.

Wow your thread is inspiring. Great stuff
5stars

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Ldawg-
P1usajh.jpg

PQenpaW.jpg

4dmLdOT.jpg

DSkANjH.jpg

Lapides

Veteran
Malawi x (nl5haze) Avanish, I'm terrible at accurately describing complex smells. Smells like that hazy incense when it's burned though. Really great pot.

1GXWLQT.jpg

n5pKv6c.jpg

1kTVh4J.jpg

Lapides

Veteran
How do you supply your Ca? Have you gotten any soil tests done on that soil?

I've answered these questions before in this thread.
Get off my dick. Big deal I handed you negative rep. I don't have the time to explain anything or have a conversation with you about anything, that's why I chose to just push a button. Grow thicker skin and stop acting butthurt.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
I've answered these questions before in this thread.
Get off my dick. Big deal I handed you negative rep. I don't have the time to explain anything or have a conversation with you about anything, that's why I chose to just push a button. Grow thicker skin and stop acting butthurt.

:laughing:

jahshaka

What a sick thread just read the whole thread....april fools hahahaha! sure got me...

Big ups for sharing with us all Lapides.

Much respect!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Great info and pics as always man. Dont think ive ever seen a single subpar plant from you man. Happy New Year and respect.

Lapides

Veteran
As a result of some very unfortunate circumstances, I have lost everything. Thankfully I still have my freedom. And some worms. But that's about it. I've popped a couple packs of beans I got for my wedding, but I have no moms.

If anyone can think of a way to help me get back on my feet, please PM me.

Thanks I appreciate it.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
As a result of some very unfortunate circumstances, I have lost everything. Thankfully I still have my freedom. And some worms. But that's about it. I've popped a couple packs of beans I got for my wedding, but I have no moms.

If anyone can think of a way to help me get back on my feet, please PM me.

Thanks I appreciate it.

Very sorry to hear of this but I'm glad you are already on the up and up. I wish I still had some seeds of personal crosses to send your way but I'm pretty tapped out in that department unfortunately. Keep us posted :yes:

20sackzack

Damn that is rough. At least you didn't lose your knowledge and skills.. your threads have for sure been a huge inspiration for me dude. Wish there was someway I could help pay it back. Good luck lapides! I'm sure you will find a way to keep growing like a weed!

Lapides

Veteran
Holy shit I can't believe it's been a year since my last post in this thread. Time really flies!

My wife just had our first baby and time is already flying faster than I've ever experienced. New baby girl and she's amazing!

I just looked at the first post of this thread and realized my soil is a month away from being 5 years old. I'm pretty stoked it's lasted this long without getting fucked up with pests or pathogens.

I'm not growing as much lately, I've been working a regular 9-5 and now I have my kid, but I've got 2 4x2 tents going with the LEDs I built. 2 plants in each tent, each plant in a 25 gallon fabric pot. Check the thread in my previous post if you're interested in my builds. I'm fairly certain I will never grow with HIDs again.

In the 4000K tent I've got P1 and GG4. They vegged for way longer than I would have liked, but it is what it is. The P1s have a few inches before the top of the tent and they've been staked. I'm sure I'll be ok.

P1-
picture.php

GG4-
picture.php

In the other tent under the 3500K fixture I have AJ sour Diesel and what I think is Blackstar.

Diesel -
picture.php

Blackstar -
picture.php

I'll try to update when I can.