jakespeed

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
kiwi seeds G13 X Amnesia haze

DeMonet

I have a pack of Relic G13Hz Bx1 that I'm looking forward to, I could use some colas the size of a grown man's leg in my life. If it's anything like the pics in this thread, of course!

In the IG pics it looks G13 dom, which is fine with me. Lineage is given as: Afghani x G13/Haze(A) (female) X G13/Haze(A) (male). So, old Soma Stock?

GoatCheese

Veteran
Here are some photos of the MrNice G13Hazes after 7 weeks of bloom.
Grown in "shitty"market potting soil. BioBizz nutes Grow + Bloom 3,5ml/liter has been the max, so not a heavy feeder. Now i'll give them just BioBizz TopMax + water till harvest.

The plants look abit shitty cause i dried them out abit few weeks ago ...few times, but they kept flowering normally thou the leaves look abit pale on few of them.

I have to say, i'm abit underwhelmed with the strength of aromas on these plants ...quite bland compared to the few Haze hybrids i have grown earlier. Too much G13 in them imo, which isn't very aromatic.
Few plants have bit of the spicy/thai food notes on them; one abit sweaty, all are abit floral; some had mild pineapple notes; mild notes of pine on few plants and they have this nutty note on most them.
..No incensey smells on any of these. Nothing to write home about these four plants. maybe there are better phenos to find, but in general these aren't too aromatic.

Nice resin on them and the buds are fairly firm. Some plants are nice yielders.

I have clones of #1 and #4 going but if the smoke isn't super awesome, i'm gonna toss those clones cause the aromas are abit too bland for me, and i need the space for other keeper clones.

PS.
Thou i haven't smoked these yet, obviously ...these are nothing like the Soma's Amnesia Haze bud i've smoked in Amsterdam. These have the usual Haze aromas people are familiar with, only quite bland. The Soma's AH i have smoked in Adam was pear-like fruity, not spicey-hazey at all. And these have the same G13 aroma i have on my G13-leaning Gordy's Spice, while the Amnesia Haze bud had none of it, as far as i can remember. ...it's been over 5 years since i smoked the Amnesia Haze but i've had my Gordy's Spice over 10 years now, so i know it quite well.

I believe the indica Soma used in AH was his Afghan-Hawaiian, as he says himself, you doubters can believe what you want.

Peace.

G13Haze #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G13Haze #2
picture.php

picture.php

jahmok

Hi
I've read the thread but saw no mention of the g13 haze seedsman used to sold. Pity i didn't keep a cut... Very powerful!!! and high yielding...but the taste was not so hazy.

Latest posts

Latest posts