What's new

Real G13 haze?

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Yeah, there seems to be claims all over the place though... I have smelled incense in haze c.. and nev said sandalwood was a haze c thang too but. . The catpiss came from inbreeding or haze A + C.

Mangohaze was my most incensey so far.. piney rotten fruit incense evenly spread.. the Ssh looked identical in frame but more spicey grassy lemon with incense... made incense seem background because it differentiated whereas the piney musky kinda went hand and hand with incense..

I'm thinking g13hz, nl5hzc might be the good incensey types without A involved.. but I need to try more SSH phenos.... i think it's a pretty big range in all of the hazes... Maybe nevillehaze, Mangohaze, and Nevilleskunk being the kings of piff though. I'm super excited to try Nevskunk.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
the most incense, from those old cuts, is A5... there were three cuts of A5, one of them was called A5 "mango", and 13weekers of mns mango haze are supposed to be the same, as far as terps, just not so raw power in effect, more mellowed and sublime.. btw that pathetic goat is still kicking around himself? LOL thats poor person.. I doubt anybody with knowledge will chime in, when he spreads bullshit in this thread :D

GoatCheese

Veteran
Yea. just like i said the Haze A male bred in more incense.

I think Chana Masala or someone mentioned little incense on some plants at MrNice forums, but i understood it's not very common trait on the MrNice g13hz line but it's on some of them atleast abit.

Also, take in mind that the line is an IBL, not a re-pro of an F1 line, and it looks to have good bit of indica in most of the plants.

Here's a photo of Haze C
..allegedly
picture.php

GODofDANK

All Hazes have that incense like exotic smells.
C haze line is more rosemary lemony incense like smells, close to Tilia,or lime tree,basswood.- SSH,Amnesia coffe shop smells.
While A haze dominant ic more deep,woody church musky incense.
but both have incense like smells.

GoatCheese stop spreding wrong infos and destroy this topic you are incompetent for dutch hazes.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I've been trying to remember what rosemary smelled like and it clicked when you said that.
The SSh I had def had the rosemary spicey thing going that was the part I didnt like..
I'd say 25%rosemary25%lemon 25%incense25%catpiss
Which wasn't as piff as mangohaze with something like
25%pine25%incense25%mango25%musk..

GODofDANK

I've been trying to remember what rosemary smelled like and it clicked when you said that.
The SSh I had def had the rosemary spicey thing going that was the part I didnt like..
I'd say 25%rosemary25%lemon 25%incense25%catpiss
Which wasn't as piff as mangohaze with something like
25%pine25%incense25%mango25%musk..[/QUOTE

Yes that is close like description but differnet phenos have some differences in SSH have instead of 25%catpiss can be 25%orange.

And in Mango haze is NL5hazeA(mango pheno) while in NL5hazeA(diesel pheno real one Karma using in crosses and ACE seeds, not related to Diesel or Sour) is more like 25%pine 25% incense 25% sandalwood 25% musk. :tiphat:

GoatCheese

Veteran
Mr Nice G13Hazes

Mr Nice G13Hazes

Here are photos of my Mr Nice G13Hazes. 4/4 germination from a pack i bought maybe 4-5 years ago.

The first true leaves are quite fat at the start on all of them, Plants #2 and #3 being the closest to how my G13 leaning Gordy's Spice18 looked at this stage, thou it had abit rounder and darker green first true leaves.

Plants 1 and 2 germinated faster and so their leaves are abit more developed than on the other two, meaning the leaves don't look as round as on the slower ones any more.

The leaf tip is a bit more pointy on some of them and some are lighter green in color (prolly hard to see) indicating maybe abit more sativa influence.

I'll post more photos after the seedlings have developed abit more.

G13Hz 1
picture.php

G13Hz 2
picture.php

G13Hz 3
picture.php

G13Hz 4
picture.php

sc1

I didn't have time to read through this entire thread - but I saw a page earlier today in a mag with a g13 strain listed on a Dr greenthumb ad

GoatCheese

Veteran
Here's how they are developing.
Uploading to Icmag cropped the photos to shit, but i can't be bothered to take new ones. Atleast you can see how the leaves are taking shape. I'll try lower resolution setting on my camera with the next ones, maybe that will help.

From left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4

El Supremo

I'm growing G13 Haze plants-seeds from BC Seed King. Real G13 seeds or no? I have no way of knowing. I like the large, dense, hard buds that come with this strain. I topped the plants and I have one that is only about 18 inches tall but it's definitely going to yield over 2 ounces. I've got a couple almost the diameter of Red Bull cans that will be at 9 weeks of flowering tomorrow. I'm probably going to 10 weeks of flowering. Trichomes are not milky enough for me yet. This is my first time growing this strain and both the veg and flowering period are longer than my usual. The yield with this strain is excellent and it grows perfect in a closet grow even if you top it only once. I found it to be a heavy feeder.

GoatCheese

Veteran
I'm growing G13 Haze plants-seeds from BC Seed King. Real G13 seeds or no? I have no way of knowing. I like the large, dense, hard buds that come with this strain. I topped the plants and I have one that is only about 18 inches tall but it's definitely going to yield over 2 ounces. I've got a couple almost the diameter of Red Bull cans that will be at 9 weeks of flowering tomorrow. I'm probably going to 10 weeks of flowering. Trichomes are not milky enough for me yet. This is my first time growing this strain and both the veg and flowering period are longer than my usual. The yield with this strain is excellent and it grows perfect in a closet grow even if you top it only once. I found it to be a heavy feeder.
Show us some photos if you can, i'm sure everyone is interested to have a look.

clearheaded

Did dna s g13hazexsour diesel aka sour cream. Large yeild stinky double bag joints people smell in ypur poclet and ask type stuff. dark buds that were some syrong paranoia herb. Flav more of sourd g13 but very complex skunkyness forsure. Peob already posted lol but ya

GoatCheese

Veteran
About 4 weeks from germination.
Three of the four G13Hazes are fairly compact while #1 is taller.

Spicey Haze smells on most of the plants, noticeable G13 floral notes on few of them. #2 has spicey floral-incencey smells from the Haze side and some acrid G13 notes too, but it's a bit bland compared to plants 3 and 4, which are my favorites at this point. The smells will develop as the plants mature.

Plants; 1, 2, 3, 4

picture.php

rolandomota

Veteran
I have g13 haze by old pro im not sure where he sourced the g13 but he used original haze and made it to f3 choosing a fat indica bud structure I'm trying to grow 3 right now. I will cross it to cantaloupe skunk most likely or maybe a bud of f2 who knows they might not even sprout anyway keep on reading youall

covert

An unusual thread 4 sure.

There's little to no mention (directly) of BF G13Haze. Is it less than even an imitation?

Is it just a rebranded Soma version?

Breadwizard

BF G13 haze is the airborn g13 x nevs haze, gotten through Reeferman, like a few of thier strains (a. Gold = apple pie. Grinspoon = senior Garcia, etc)

GoatCheese

Veteran
Four girls out of four seeds. Cool that the taller one was also a female, abit more Haze C in her.
..but it's gonna take 2+ months till i have room to flower them. Nothing to update till then.

Later.

TheDarkStorm

An unusual thread 4 sure.

There's little to no mention (directly) of BF G13Haze. Is it less than even an imitation?

Is it just a rebranded Soma version?

Barneys farms g13 was originally made by reef..not sure wat it is now..but it was originally g13nl(airborne) x ssh as reef says.