What's new

Real G13 haze?

GoatCheese

Veteran
NL5 indica and G13 are quite different when it comes to effect. NL5 has mongy and lethargic effect, while G13 has a strong "day time indica" effect with fairly little head stone. So i doubt it's good to compare NL5Haze and G13Haze ..sure the Haze-effect maybe similar but the indica side is quite different.
I have already talked about the differences of NL5 and G13 in this thread, maybe you've missed it.

This is also implied in the smoke report you linked about NL5haze

"Super flighty-lighty high, similar to the Haze CG13 but not as physically impactfull - luckily.I wasn’t ready for anothercid trip."

So comparing the two is irrelevant and making you look incompetent, if you don't mind me using your words.:)
Smoke more, talk less.

GODofDANK

NL5 indica and G13 are quite different when it comes to effect. NL5 has mongy and lethargic effect, while G13 has a strong "day time indica" effect with fairly little head stone. So i doubt it's good to compare NL5Haze and G13Haze ..sure the Haze-effect maybe similar but the indica side is quite different.
I have already talked about the differences of NL5 and G13 in this thread, maybe you've missed it.

This is also implied in the smoke report you linked about NL5haze

"Super flighty-lighty high, similar to the Haze CG13 but not as physically impactfull - luckily.I wasn’t ready for anothercid trip."

So comparing the two is irrelevant and making you look incompetent, if you don't mind me using your words.:)
Smoke more, talk less.

all these hybrids are haze dominant with little traces of indica, no NL or G13 bloom for over 100 days. Here again is evidence of pure trolling and incompetence.
I'm one of the people of the reptile who manages the Freemasons and the CIA, and I don't mind ordinary mortals like you.:tiphat::)

GoatCheese

Veteran
mr goat,

unfortunetly you didnt get what my point was. not that what your saying about colombians isnt true. simply that the galaxy ie what your saying about close relatives is based on variances ;) ie landrace portion of galaxy green and skunk portion of galaxy red.

here is some reading so can understand what genetic variance is and why columbian and lambs bread have same variance and is what plots them close together in the galaxy. ie when has similar variance its related .

https://biologywise.com/genetic-variation-importance-sources-examples

anyway, just a troll i get it, thats ur shtick. name calling just makes it clearer u have no idea what u are talking about.
Yea, yea.. I'm the troll while you have writen nothing about G13Haze.

You don't seem to get it.
Columbian and Jamaican genetics were brought over from SE Asia by trade companies some hundred years ago. = Many/most C American genetics are SE Asian genetics cultivated in C America.
It has nothing to do with colors used by Phylos.

GODofDANK

Yea, yea.. I'm the troll while you have writen nothing about G13Haze.

You don't seem to get it.
Columbian and Jamaican genetics were brought over from SE Asia by trade companies some hundred years ago. = Many/most C American genetics are SE Asian genetics cultivated in C America.
It has nothing to do with colors used by Phylos.

CIA doing inside job 9/11 you are doing Blowjobs 24/7. :dance013:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

GoatCheese

Veteran
all these hybrids are haze dominant with little traces of indica, no NL or G13 bloom for over 100 days. Here again is evidence of pure trolling and incompetence.
I'm one of the people of the reptile who manages the Freemasons and the CIA, and I don't mind ordinary mortals like you.:tiphat::)

"they both have Haze in it" ...yea, no shit
It should be quite obvious to everyone else but you apparently that Haze hybrids from Nevil have something in common from the haze side. Please state the obvious again, moron.

If you claim there is very little indica traces in Haze hybrids, or that it doesn't matter if it's NL5 or G13 as the indica parent, then you clearly are out of it. Even Sam Skunkman said Nevil's Haze sure is strong indoor haze hybrid but it doesn't feel like pure sativa.
..and not every indica/afghani are similar to each other either when it comes to effect. How come you don't understand/know this.

Now you've even made yourself look simple minded.

Smoke more, talk less

GODofDANK

Please stop trolling I tried to make this topic clear and convey my knowledge, I said you are not competent because you are not. You haven't tried either A5haze or CG13haze, You only tried something that someone sold to you under something in a coffeshop that wasn't Amnesia because Amnesia haze is remembered for strength. When you're not competent about something then watch and learn. Yes actually all varieties are the same as me and you because we are humans and this is cannabis. We are not interested in descent 10,000 years ago, but rather an ancestor of the exact name and characteristics.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Agree to disagree fella's - and at least keep it civil - no need to start attacking each other over an opinion -

GoatCheese

Veteran
Get in!!!

Get in!!!

I just dropped four MrNice G13Hazes in water to soak for 24h.
..Atleast i got 'em, bitches.:biggrin:
I bought them some years ago, i think it was when it was first released, can't remember the year.

I just don't have room for more than 4 atm. I grow with a small veg cab and bloom in a small tent.
Also, i can't flower the females i possibly get for a good while, cause i'm planning to make some seeds in near future and i can't take the chance that a g13haze will hermie (Shanti has said some plants grow nanners) in a same tent where my seeded plants are flowering. It could be Feb/Mar 2020 till i can flower these, i dunno.

But i can chime in with photos sometimes so you'll get to see how the seedlings look and grow early on, leaf traits etc.

So the plan is to veg them in small pots of soil till they show sex and i can see pre-flowers on them; then to clone the females; and later flower the females using the cuttings.

I think i have room for four plants in my veg cab so i will pop new seeds if some of the four won't germinate.

Laters..

growingcrazy

Veteran
picture.php

The most G13 looking plant I found from the G13haze line.

growingcrazy

Veteran
That trim looks like a piece of cake

Always a plus!!

Pheno from seed?

Snip the fan leaves and hang it up... super easy.

Yes, that is from seed. 5 total plants were saved from the seed run, 3 females and 2 males. All 3 females are posted in this thread now.

growingcrazy

Veteran
Nice plants for sue.
This G13haze IBL seems to have good bit of afghani in it and many plants look fairly chunky

Some photos of many plants:
https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/g13-x-haze/4776-2010-g13-x-haze-7.html

How did your plants smell?
How about the effect on these? can you write a few words?

Did you get any hermie plant?

The G13 high combined with haze works out well. Soaring uplifting and motivational high is how I would describe it. Too much and I just watch the tree's blowing in the wind... so it's still very potent.

The plant I liked most was the one that resembled the cut from the dude i mentioned above the most... primarily cloves and frankincense with a little oil NH tossed in. From what I understand it is marketed as Piff, so that's what I looked for.

The other keeper's are at the other ends of the spectrum, one more G13(golf ball nugs) with a nutty floral/sour scent and the other more NH oily/woody type(tall brown pistol plant).

The keeper males were selected because they were most similar with the two females I just listed. One very similar to the soma G13haze male that was posted in the book photos earlier here.

No hermie's from any of the G13haze.

:tiphat:

growingcrazy

Veteran
Just so all this is in one place. These are the two males.

Male A
picture.php

Male B- a cup of cuts, but you get the idea.
picture.php

Quite a bit of difference between the two.

I'll see what the next generation brings this winter.

Happy Times

The G13 high combined with haze works out well. Soaring uplifting and motivational high is how I would describe it. Too much and I just watch the tree's blowing in the wind... so it's still very potent.

The plant I liked most was the one that resembled the cut from the dude i mentioned above the most... primarily cloves and frankincense with a little oil NH tossed in. From what I understand it is marketed as Piff, so that's what I looked for.

The other keeper's are at the other ends of the spectrum, one more G13(golf ball nugs) with a nutty floral/sour scent and the other more NH oily/woody type(tall brown pistol plant).

The keeper males were selected because they were most similar with the two females I just listed. One very similar to the soma G13haze male that was posted in the book photos earlier here.

No hermie's from any of the G13haze.

:tiphat:

Cool to hear the different ways the cross can lean to! I haven’t had the pleasure of trying G13 yet but I do remember hearing a “nutty” flavor mentioned.

If you are able to mention, what seed company was offering these G13/Haze genetics?

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I wonder if anyone knows if this has more frankincense than Nevilles haze? Or nl5haze? Mangohz etc?
What's the MOST incensey of the hazes..

GoatCheese

Veteran
I wonder if anyone knows if this has more frankincense than Nevilles haze? Or nl5haze? Mangohz etc?
What's the MOST incensey of the hazes..
I thnk it was Haze A male that brought in more incense than Haze C male, iirc and they say MrNice G13hz was done with the Haze C male

Latest posts

Latest posts