What's new

RAW Rolling Papers . . . busted!

awwc

If you want the ''cleanest'' smoke in terms of heavy metals and all that, this is among your best bet, but they taste and burn horrible but they are made from foodgrade corn, raw paper products are not food grade at all.

1676556969181.png

Rgd

Veteran
Sorry but these taste like trash lol.
no prob...i respect your personal taste buds ..
I find them non invasive..
I cannot smoke those paper ones of any denomination
you are not the first person to say they don't like these..
I didn’t like the first cellulose [Aleda ?] rollers
they tasted like celery

RobFromTX

lol they for sure dont taste good enough for people to fangirl over them the way they do. It was always obvious dude was a lil pathological the way he got his Rawks off from all the praise but at the end of the day hes just a sleazy salesman. They have a picture of string printed on all their packs of papers their brand is straight up silly the whole aesthetic is odd.

Most papers got some detectable type heavy metal/garbage in them, I dont think raws really any worse or different.
Thats my thought on it. The joint tastes like your smoking newspaper after 5 hits. How they got so popular ill never understand. I always preferred french lights when i smoked joints but that was way back when

goingrey

I think RAW Black are really good papers. The hemp ones aren't as good in my opinion though I like the idea of the paper being hemp. I have a box of both. Both say made in Spain. Interestingly only the Blacks explicitly say made in Alcoy but both have the Alcoy stamp/seal (a sticker to close the box). Neither say "natural hemp gum", both say "gum from Acacia tree sap". Unrefined paper is an oxymoron, that would be trees.

moose eater

The thinnest white ZigZags (with the corners intact), or the thinner of the 2 varieties of Element (which I scored in Canada, in White Court, Alberta I believe; different Element papers than I get here at home). If I'm rolling, and can get what I desire, those are the 2 papers of preference. Most commonly, the thin white ZigZags. 51 years of using them this coming Fall, and they are still the least raspy of what I've tried.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smoke a pipe. I like to burn it cool and put it out when I want a break. :smoke:

Or roll up a blunt in a cannabis fan leaf, I saw on a special cigarette rolling guide once. Not sure what you use it to stick it. May just work if it dries out a bit. Need to look it up.

full

RobFromTX

Smoke a pipe. I like to burn it cool and put it out when I want a break. :smoke:

Or roll up a blunt in a cannabis fan leaf, I saw on a special cigarette rolling guide once. Not sure what you use it to stick it. May just work if it dries out a bit. Need to look it up.

full
Wow man which strain is that? nice purple hues

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, its a favorite! I can't remember for sure, but looks like the individucal plant I'm smoking now, its a super keeper and has a fruity sharp smell with food background.

My F12 cultivar Sativa Candy Chunk. It is a 3 way cross of Deep Chunk hybrids

(OG Kush x Jamaican Jam) x Deep Chunk) x DC (hybrid with males used in original cross)

BOG Sour Bubble x Deep Chunk) x Deep Chunk

(Bubba Kush x Bubblegum) x Deep Chunk) x Deep Chunk

Last edited:
So where are they made if they aren't allowed to say made in Alcoy?

Raws are Iber Papel. Submit your artwork and start lying to lcds on Instagram you'll have the next hot brand by Friday.

Raw is your typical Arizona based dipshit owned lifestyle brand, 100% dependent on fan boys. The entire weed scene in Az is based on following rebrand brands like this. Dudes in Az would stand in line to get the Raw dudes autograph. Or some 90s band member who renames strains to put in his heavy metal themed gold lettered jar. They smoke nasty weed yet are picky about the brand of paper. Not my scene. Legalization has quite honestly wrecked the weed scene in the southwest. It's all fanboys and brand worship, zero substance of value behind any of the highly praised operations.

I've never been able to taste a rolling paper. Get the thin ones, whatever you see first. And the burn is dependent on the roll, and the herb. I'm fairly certain no one has ever done a blind test and being able to distinguish papers. If so, find a new weed grower, not a new paper brand. Joints are like 99.999999999% burning weed and 00.0000001% burning paper..

awwc

Raws are Iber Papel. Submit your artwork and start lying to lcds on Instagram you'll have the next hot brand by Friday.

Raw is your typical Arizona based dipshit owned lifestyle brand, 100% dependent on fan boys. The entire weed scene in Az is based on following rebrand brands like this. Dudes in Az would stand in line to get the Raw dudes autograph. Or some 90s band member who renames strains to put in his heavy metal themed gold lettered jar. They smoke nasty weed yet are picky about the brand of paper. Not my scene. Legalization has quite honestly wrecked the weed scene in the southwest. It's all fanboys and brand worship, zero substance of value behind any of the highly praised operations.

I've never been able to taste a rolling paper. Get the thin ones, whatever you see first. And the burn is dependent on the roll, and the herb. I'm fairly certain no one has ever done a blind test and being able to distinguish papers. If so, find a new weed grower, not a new paper brand. Joints are like 99.999999999% burning weed and 00.0000001% burning paper..
This shit is true and I don't say it of a lot of things.

awwc

There is one thing that differs and matters with thin papers, it's texture so how do you like the feel in the hand when rolling, this is why I always prefer smoking because they are the best for backstrapped/inside out rolling which is how I roll.

awwc

This also explained why they sued HBI and not iber because iber would sue back and they would lose.

goingrey

Raws are Iber Papel
Nah I don't think so. Maybe the hemp ones but based on the website they don't seem to use rice, so not likely they make the classic/black RAWs or Elements (another HBI brand).

Which would explain why the injunction specifically mentions "RAW® Organic Hemp rolling papers" time and time again.

Iberpapel mill is in Benimarfull, 15km from Alcoy.

Latest posts

Latest posts