What's new

Rate the persons avatar above you.

L

LolaGal

9/10 That dog could eat me Alive....Good doggie...good doggie....(Grrrrr is heard) OK, OK, 10/10 ........

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
7/10. Original and artistic, kind of tough to see clearly. I'll have to admit, I have no idea what it represents, if anything! HKMaster that is one bad ass dog.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i could rate yours one of two ways

if your a member 10/10
if your not a member 0/10

:wink:
reminds me of my grandfather

okwildfire

A mason never tells. ;)

Well, they do and its ok to.

10/10 simple kynd of bear

yeah..i have a few freind's that are mason's..lol..and i allway's thaught it was just for retired folk...they keep trying to get me to go to one of the wednesday meeting's..but sadly i was either way to tired..or just caught a job...so i never got to go...(is it true what my buddy say's they do once a month?)(sacrafice baby's every 3rd?) nam man..that was a joke we had going..i know what they do lol...IF YOUR AVI IS RIGHT..WELL SO ARE YOU FRIEND...10/10.

piosh

yeah..i have a few freind's that are mason's..lol..and i allway's thaught it was just for retired folk...they keep trying to get me to go to one of the wednesday meeting's..but sadly i was either way to tired..or just caught a job...so i never got to go...(is it true what my buddy say's they do once a month?)(sacrafice baby's every 3rd?) nam man..that was a joke we had going..i know what they do lol...IF YOUR AVI IS RIGHT..WELL SO ARE YOU FRIEND...10/10.
7/10 - ye olde "your mom" shit.... it looks like he likes to fck "your mom"... :nanana: