What's new

Rate the persons avatar above you.

G

Greyskull

I'ma have to go with a 7. Nas is nice.

Hey minime that's some artwork from TOOL's Lateralus album!

MR.Burgundy, didn't you use to have the ron burgandy avie w/ the sunglasses?

Mr. Burgundy

Greyskull, ya pay more attention to me than my late mother did :)
I was in-between avie's...was feeling a little like Colonel Kurtz for a while...:muahaha: but now I am back to good ol Ron.
Good looking out.
I grew up around SHOWTIME and THE FORUM. you get a 10 spot for James Worthy, Mike Cooper, Rambis, Magic, and Kareem.

G

Greyskull

^^^^ That's a way! 10/10 ^^^^
IMO, it fits you a lot better. Something about good ol Will Farrel that brings a smile to my face.

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
9/10 dudes hair looks like bud, would be 10 if his hair were green with the rest still B+W.

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice avatar, Deft. Looks like a tribute or a memorial to all the hippies that have passed. Far out, maaan! 9/10.

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
Smoke a phatty, thumbs up, black and white, self-photo. All of these things spell "awesome" (figureatively). A gutsy but badass move putting up your own photo. Nice Kallenavndk! 10/10

Puffin, your avatar is also badass! Love those hippie dudes!!

Fingaz2

Hm Funkervogt, I really like it but who is it? Sister Aisha? Siouxie Sue? Poly Styrene? thats why I like it it looks like er something I should like. phwew.
10/10.

G

Greyskull

10/10 crazy mother fucker ganster guy. though I thought the kat williams avies were pretty slick, too

I'm a lion/tiger/panther fan, so NiteTiger gets a 10 :D

I think most ppl know who Ralphie is, and I too just wanted a BBgun when I was that age... Sleepy posted my avvy in the avvy thread and thought it was appropriate for the season and all. :joint:

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
ok i guess but im not big into sports so i dont kno who that is. give it a 7 cuz its not really related to your name but if you like it thats awesome.