What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rate the persons avatar above you.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I can't even look at yours Dawg. Seems like I've seen it somewhere before. It's an original 4 sure. I'll give you a 8.7 cause there ain't no 10's.

hanfiking

ANGRY BRIAN HARVEY SMOKING A JOINT just dont understand the newspaper on the head thing gonna have to deduct a few points for that 7/10

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I'll give Yamabushi a 2, because I like the name. He doesn't have an avatar, and neither do i, so back to the game!

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
kmk420, I give you 2 points for having 420 in your name. Okay, now I got an avatar, somebody rate the bitch!

zeet

Veteran
jefe noche, I've always thought your avatar was pretty cool...I love a domeless dab to the dome! Good photography, too. 8/10

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
bud you got a 9 from me cuz i got the same hat!

Thanks Tony, glad you like the hat!...
Gotta protect our heads from that hot, summer sun!

Oh, and zeet, if that's a giant bud wearing shades and smoking a joint, you get a solid 9....:biggrin:

Attachments

• Bud's garden.jpg
    Bud's garden.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Latest posts