What's new

Rate the persons avatar above you.

Lucky 7

Vely nice . . .rots O ruck . . . I need that prescription on a jar full of Widow

8.5!

Last edited:

Styles P

GET MO said:
7.6, now that Iversons gon...

thank god hes gone dude is a team cancer everyteam he plays for sucks balls. the nuggets were trash untill he went to detroit now detroit is trash.

NOKUY

Veteran
Styles P said:
thank god hes gone dude is a team cancer everyteam he plays for sucks balls. the nuggets were trash untill he went to detroit now detroit is trash.

ouch...he is my fav. player

Styles P

hey man i love allen iverson as much as anyone else but dude is a team cancer hes a score first pass second guard. i was at a playoff game in 01 and i was at the game when he returned to philly with the nuggets. but he needs to learn better team ball. once billups went to the nuggets there like 8-2 and detroit is the complete opposite. granted i would still take him back in philly if he would grow up and pass the fucking ball and if he took the league minimum.

NOKUY

Veteran
Styles P said:
hey man i love allen iverson as much as anyone else but dude is a team cancer hes a score first pass second guard. i was at a playoff game in 01 and i was at the game when he returned to philly with the nuggets. but he needs to learn better team ball. once billups went to the nuggets there like 8-2 and detroit is the complete opposite. granted i would still take him back in philly if he would grow up and pass the fucking ball and if he took the league minimum.

i will never argue sports.....its pointless, but all i heard about AI before the nugs was that he was garbage.....

...when he played for denver he was a "class act"....i dont think 1 bad thing could be said about him...he was unselfish and a great guy.....beyond that i dont know...i dont follow sports enuff.

I like snagglepuss and especially the matching "user info" line. 8/10

Not much of a sports fan, so can't speak to the 76ers logo...

KT

Last edited:

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
KT seems like a nice person online. I didn't find anything he's posted that was flame or disrespectful. 4-Stars.

W

Weedman Herb

9.5 calvin rules ... Now about this ...
NOKUY said:
5.675/10 ....seems fine, but i bet u change it w/in a week.
(As Herb shakes yukons Cyber Hand) Accepted ... I'll bet an Ounce of headies ... I've never changed an avatar ... not that my avatars haven't changed ... but my handle has too ... and that isn't me changing it ... even the cave people here at IC know I get banned frequently ... you must have me confused with someone who changes their avatar frequently. I guess we'll work out where you send my Ounce of Headies on the 2nd or maybe the 3rd of December ... I'll give it an extra day to make it a little more fair. I'm going to hold you to it ... if I win. And I will.

Last edited:

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Ya....just as a heads up...you might want to stop going around saying you were banned like 9 times....Only one thing will happen.....ever heard of blending in and keepin yer mouth shut and not making posts that make you stand out? (Hint..redo the one above) *wink* :wave:

W

Weedman Herb

The dolphin gets a 7 (it would have been Higher if I didn't have to squint to see it) ... I thought you had to rate an avatar to play on this thread? Even MODS should play by the rules. KG ... thanks for the tip ... but you know that ain't my style ... has it really been 9 times?

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
hehehe

hehehe

i give the hatorade a 10!!

i like to drink it at the do loung bridge...hangin' with the roach...know what i'm sayin?!!

:muahaha:

i like my tuna 'dolphin-safe'! and i give KG a 10, also!!

ho ho ho... :rasta:

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
Classic skit, unfortunately one of the only times I thought Will Ferrel was actually funny.

9/10!

Mr. Burgundy

Wow, that's some Dr Doom type shiuh you got goin there, FEYD. Right on. 10/10.If he cut me in line, I would be like, "nah blood, its cool...go on..but ya ain't gotta flex the mask on me homey"
I know where that image is from, but my mind is googling something around Gina Gershon and Jessica Biel and the words "MY HOUSE" come into play..sorry. Maybe after I finish this spliff of Strawberry Cough I will be able to do the googler on that image.

*Googler-way to scratch the resin off my memories and try to place them in a place I can remember..

Last edited:

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
burgundy - love the name... avatar not too sure of..

a bit origional i guess and plus the name so i'll give ya a FAT mofuckin 7 1/2 points..
KEEEP IT GREEEEN!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts