What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rare Dankness Scott's OG, 501st OG, Starkiller OG, and Leroy OG

TheStrainMan

Veteran
just look on craig's list....all those people who have grow equipment for sale thought the same thing....good luck

Agreed. It's not for everyone, but good luck.good soil, good nutes, good genetics is a winning formula along with keep reading and learning. I think the dude is already on his way!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
And the 501 high is OG so it's a relaxing stony indica; not something that makes ya want to be social. None of these OG's are. Smoke reports are overrated because you and I have different physiologies, psychologies, thc tolerance, and most likely stomach contents, we woke up at different times of the day after different sleep regiments and REM states, we experienced different stressors and rewards today, one of us may have gotten a blowjob from a beautiful woman, and then sat down for a puff. is this the first of the day smoke or tenth...

^THIS. smoke reports are SO subjective...ive smoked my SFV @ 70 days and an entire group of people got so high they didnt even want to go outside anymore...ive smoked the same strain at 65 days during a different night and it makes you want to party....and ive smoked OG right after having sex and just makes you mellow and want to relax in bed but you cant because you keep laughing at shit...same strain, same person, different mindsets...

only way to know is to grow it all and smoke it all...

M

Mr frost

i just put the chem trail from rare dankness in the coco any info on the grow nuts stretch ect...
thanks mr frost

TheStrainMan

Veteran
i just put the chem trail from rare dankness in the coco any info on the grow nuts stretch ect...
thanks mr frost

Sorry I don't know anything on chem trail other than having tried it. You'll be quite pleased with the large sativa-leaning but indica-like buds. Sugar coated and sweet, good daytime smoke. You'll reach for something more potent in the evening tho, unless it's your first of the day.

M

Mr frost

Sorry I don't know anything on chem trail other than having tried it. You'll be quite pleased with the large sativa-leaning but indica-like buds. Sugar coated and sweet, good daytime smoke. You'll reach for something more potent in the evening tho, unless it's your first of the day.
thanks for some input I know the chem trail is afghanx chem and i'm really familiar with these strians.

mmmcake

I really enjoyed watching this grow. made me spend some money today, just picked up the last pack of ghost train haze #5 from the bay. and will probably pick up some others after the holiday season. :tiphat:

TheStrainMan

Veteran
great grow strainman......can you please tell at what day of flowering did u pull your 501,and scotts

Thanks. The 501st and Scott's finished before venom by 4 days, at day 61. I had higher heat than normal so that sped things up by a few days. I'd bet 65 days in ideal temps.

TheStrainMan

Veteran
I really enjoyed watching this grow. made me spend some money today, just picked up the last pack of ghost train haze #5 from the bay. and will probably pick up some others after the holiday season. :tiphat:

Thanks. Gth is among my all time favorite sativa dominant strains. Good luck! I have the gth1 goin as we speak.

Did you sample any of the other gth from rare dankness?
I have a couple and im growing the docs,Scott's and venom.. Spot on to how you described them.

Umbral

The Doc's is by far one of the most fantastic smelling plants I have ever been near. Fantastic gear. Out of 2 packs only 8 were fem but all were A+