What's new

Rare Dankness Scott's OG, 501st OG, Starkiller OG, and Leroy OG

TheStrainMan

Veteran
i knew it..........folks just luv the flav of the poisen cut plus the strong hittin og high and taste.......

called it strain man........lol.........sleeper of the group.....

You sure did call it! She came from behind and out-OG'd the others. Wish she was a bigger yielder!

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
just gonna have to search through some packs and find that poisen cut with the bumped up yeild from the rd#1........thats the pheno we need to find.......

TheStrainMan

Veteran
And finally, here is the Starkiller, which was 3 weeks behind these others. Her genetics are: Rare Dankness #1 Back-Crossed X Skywalker OG. I think this one is the best OG out of the bunch. It has the perfect classic OG aroma and insane density. I had a little taste and it was spectacular and lingering for a minute after exhale. The potency is up there in the low-mid 20's% easily.

picture.php

TheStrainMan

Veteran
Yep, they are all very potent with the OG goodness behind em. Tasting: 501st is fruity sweet OG, Venom is Chem'y OG, Scott's is Earthy OG, and Starkiller is Fuel OG. I recommend growing Starkiller in SCROG or SOG with at least a 5 week veg. I'd definitely grow the 501st and Starkiller again cause those really impressed in the *rare* and dankness department. Thanks for watching and hopefully, I'll see you guys in my next journal. peace.

hey man I got a couple of questions but sadly I can't do it over pm as I can only have 1 pm then box is full wtf?
Well I am looking for something rather small-medium size will sog it in 1gal pots with low veg due to height space, I am looking for something around 20g per plant an ounce per plant is my goal but as a noob I have lower expectations...Can you maybe tell me how much the 501 stretched?
Also I am rather looking high-wise since I guess what ever I pick will be potent...so my preferred high would be happy/functional/clear where I'm baked but still can mess with sober people so probably nothing like the faceoff where people see from a mile away that I'm high lol.What would you recommend?Sadly smoke report on the RD strains are rare...

TheStrainMan

Veteran
^ Go for rd moonshine haze or ghost train haze for baked as all hell, but energetic and socially functional.

Yeah but as said don't have so much head space and sativas would probably blow my ceiling easy..at least hazes will....how is the high from the 501st og?or you got any idea which strain fits for the high I'm searching?

CurbsideService

Im sitting on a lot of Rare Dankness gear, you have some cool crosses I have never seen or even heard of till this thread! Best of luck to ya!

TheStrainMan

Veteran
Any tall strain can be train to stay short. For less experienced growers who wanna grow short, yielding, and quick sativas, get the cinderella99 by Female Seeds. Prune the very top 2 weeks before cutting down lights to 12/12; and she'll be perfect for short spaces.

TheStrainMan

Veteran
And the 501 high is OG so it's a relaxing stony indica; not something that makes ya want to be social. None of these OG's are. Smoke reports are overrated because you and I have different physiologies, psychologies, thc tolerance, and most likely stomach contents, we woke up at different times of the day after different sleep regiments and REM states, we experienced different stressors and rewards today, one of us may have gotten a blowjob from a beautiful woman, and then sat down for a puff. is this the first of the day smoke or tenth...

datstealth

datstealth

Your asking for a tall order.....1 oz per plant...1 gallon pots...short veg...to keep them from getting too tall...SOG...and you want to do it with a strain you have never grown before and a OG at that......WOW........I understand what your thinking bro.....but......all those should come after you grow out a strain 3 or 4 times.....you gotta dial it in.

Good luck

hey man I got a couple of questions but sadly I can't do it over pm as I can only have 1 pm then box is full wtf?
Well I am looking for something rather small-medium size will sog it in 1gal pots with low veg due to height space, I am looking for something around 20g per plant an ounce per plant is my goal but as a noob I have lower expectations...Can you maybe tell me how much the 501 stretched?
Also I am rather looking high-wise since I guess what ever I pick will be potent...so my preferred high would be happy/functional/clear where I'm baked but still can mess with sober people so probably nothing like the faceoff where people see from a mile away that I'm high lol.What would you recommend?Sadly smoke report on the RD strains are rare...

its not about wanting to be social we have a lot of indicas (basically only indicas) and you can keep around people I just don't want to pass out right away lol but I guess I'll be fine with it...

and as said 20-OZ is my goal I honestly don't know what to except because the only thing I know its said to yield high but then again whats a high yield?just thought 20 is achievable if its said to yield high OZ is possible as well if dialed in I guess...
I'll be happy with 10g per plant off weed that looks as dank as the pics and probably will be super potent as tolerance is probably not as high as you guys....normally people here mix in tabacco in there J's so you can guess that weed like this will send em off to the clouds..

TheStrainMan

Veteran
OG's, like hazy hazes, are connoisseur strains, meaning they are challenging to grow, are prized for a specific trait or traits, and don't yield well in general. You'll probably get 14 solid diggity dank grams from each plant in a 1 gallon pot in SOG.

Latest posts

Latest posts