What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rare Dankness Scott's OG, 501st OG, Starkiller OG, and Leroy OG

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
got most of my DOCs to pop...gonna do rugburn soon. docs are looking healthy and headed into flower right now...

awesome pics strain man that is some true connoisseur herb!

R

Raw_Dog

I just popped 2 packs of Scotts, 1GTH#1, and a pack of OTM (Mosca). gotta a pack of Venom, 501st, and Docs in the mail. Ghost S1s on the way too... It's gonna be a fun winter.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
cant wait to see the starkiller,you did an awsome job on this thread,than you for taing the time to let us all see what you have going on ,i like the 501st,but starkiller peeks my interest too ,thans again

TheStrainMan

Veteran
cant wait to see the starkiller,you did an awsome job on this thread,than you for taing the time to let us all see what you have going on ,i like the 501st,but starkiller peeks my interest too ,thans again

Starkiller has the most pungent smell out of all of these: a distinct rubber tire factory smell with a tad of Sour Diesel'y fresh-cut hops aroma. Looks-wise, about as platinum as Venom OG, but at twice the yield!

TheStrainMan

Veteran
got most of my DOCs to pop...gonna do rugburn soon. docs are looking healthy and headed into flower right now...

awesome pics strain man that is some true connoisseur herb!

Doc's is dang potent, and as gorgeous as this non-purple 501st. I had a few nuggets to photograph months ago from the gardens of rd and it's no surprise she won best indica in LA's Med Cannabis Cup a few months later. hope we get to see your grow of her.

TheStrainMan

Veteran
I just popped 2 packs of Scotts, 1GTH#1, and a pack of OTM (Mosca). gotta a pack of Venom, 501st, and Docs in the mail. Ghost S1s on the way too... It's gonna be a fun winter.

Niiiiice! I'm a huge fan of the GTH1 and may run that next. Excellent migraine medicine, too!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
congrats for the result bro, your own grass lookin amazing..really excellent product exspecially for the resin covered ...dank....

HIGH QUALITY!!!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
badass bro. Always nice to see solid og's from seed. Do you have a favorite from the bunch yet?

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
i knew it..........folks just luv the flav of the poisen cut plus the strong hittin og high and taste.......

called it strain man........lol.........sleeper of the group.....

Last edited:

Broggemann

Interesting show, can you descripe the smell/taste of the Scott's a little more? Any lemon/pine/fuel in there?
Maybe you could also upload some more dry shots - would be highly apreciated.
:tiphat:

TheStrainMan

Veteran
Interesting show, can you descripe the smell/taste of the Scott's a little more? Any lemon/pine/fuel in there?
Maybe you could also upload some more dry shots - would be highly apreciated.
:tiphat:

Scott's had the largest calyxes and yield. Aroma was earthy/wet soil OG, maybe with slight citral hints. Taste was earth with definite OG overtones. Potency was crazy high. Don't want or need to finish the bowl. :woohoo:

cabbage

Sorry strainman my pvt is jacked up it seems or maybe I dont know how to work it, I am new to this site its a bit cluttered on here I feel. for a piss lover whats my best bet cougar or pmp I can only get 1

TheStrainMan

Veteran
I thought the PMP nug I tried had more catpiss aroma, but not as potent or productive as cougar piss nug.

Latest posts

Latest posts