What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rantings and Ravings

smilley

Veteran
My goal here is to document my Wnter campaign in the basement grow room. I have 2 lights, a 200W blurple and a 480W quantum board light. I try to produce a kilo of quality bud a year and have been using same space for 19 years.

smilley

Veteran
The Fall harvest is just starting. I have 3 WIFI and 6 Zamal Bliss at 58 days of 11/13. I actually harvested one of the WIFI 4 days ago and smoked a small reefer this morning. It's fire.

WIFI
20231118_092345.jpg
20231118_092408.jpg

smilley

Veteran
The WIFI is from Blimburn Seeds. I started 4 but only 3 germed. They're under the 200w blurple and I had to keep them small as their spot is under the stairs and headroom is limited. This one finished fast and purpled during flush.

smilley

Veteran
I planted the seeds for the next run. There are 4 C5 Haze x Kali China by Ace Seeds, 4 Strawberry Banana Cheese from Canuck Seeds and 2 Blueberry (my home-made fems). I only plan to grow 8 plants and the Blueberry were planted as backups in case some of the first two don't grow.

20231124_130940.jpg
20231124_135742.jpg

smilley

Veteran
My BB was a cross off Jordan of the Islands and BCBD blueberry. I've grown well over a hundred of them so unless I get a germination failure I'll probably euthanize them.

smilley

Veteran
The WIFI is dried and curing. They produced 115g of primo bud. I typically produce 150g per crop under the 200W blurple light but I usually grow 4 plants instead of 3 like this last crop.
20231201_131140.jpg

I'll be harvesting the first Zamal Bliss in 3 days. They're at 67 days of 11/13.

20231201_131029.jpg

smilley

Veteran
Good to hear from you GG. I hope life is treating you well. I still have the 600hps ballast, fixture and a couple of bulbs if you want them free of charge. I'm retired now, so I can devote plenty of time to my favourite hobby. :watchplant:

gorilla ganja

All is good here. I hope all is well with you and yours as well. I'm all set for lights, but thanks for the offer.
I'm retired now, so I can devote plenty of time to my favourite hobby
Sweet, it's time to kick back and relax. What did you use to do for a living?

smilley

Veteran
The seedlings for the next crop are doing ok. This pic shows them at 9 days from planting. There is 4 C5 Haze x Kali China, 3 Strawerry Banana Cheese and 2 Blueberry. That's one more than I need so I'm gifting one of the Blueberry to a buddy. I'll re pot them to 6 inch pots in about a week when they've developed some root mass. Oh, one of the SBC didn't germinate.

20231203_101232.jpg

smilley

Veteran
Harvest day for the first Zamal Bliss (70 days 11/13). The rest are being flushed but will be another 5 - 10 days ripening.

This one had a purple hue to it and was an easy to manicure plant.

20231204_100551.jpg
20231204_110814.jpg

This is how I dry my bud. Brown paper lunch bags and the into the grow room till ready for cure. It's low tech, old school but gets the job done and I don't need a dedicated space for drying.

20231204_111255.jpg

smilley

Veteran
I repotted the seedlings into 6 inch pots. I'd normally repot into 2 gallons but I can't fit 9 of them under the blurple light and the 480 is still busy with the Zamal Bliss. I'll repot them again in about 10 days.

20231208_112441 (1).jpg

I also gave them a taste of the veg fertiliser and some Liquid Karma, They'll be in full feeding mode over the next week.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts