What's new

Ranching With Rootwise

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Images from a trim table.....hope you enjoy! Big love to my IC Family, finish line is near.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shit son!! Looking stellar bro, sorry I've been away for so long, but like you I've been in over my head also, obviously be the pics less than you! Good on ya bro, looking forward to the winter season, peace dubba

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
looking good rootwise you got any shots of the girls full flower
I was wondering how much they filled out the spot.. You've inspired me brotha!

I and I

Man, life might be easier for you if you invested in some Fiskars! I hate finger blisters. Glad to see you are able to finish things up proper! Looking tasty.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i feel like i just walked into the movie theater at the time the girl gets killed, shit i'm always late to the party!
all i can say is "Holy Shit Batman", over and over...i cannot pronounce nami yo horing geekyoo or whatever, but this chant is doing it for me right now!!!!
glad i gots to see the product, i'll be back next season.
peace

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin like its gonna be a rightous finish again bro,always tunin in to see what ur gonna drop on us next.
another bomb season for rootwise ;)
peace-T-

ROOTWISE

Veteran
"You must spread some reputation around before giving to Toniatuh again"

Great to see ya bro, hope all is fine, fine in your world amigo...

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Wowzer....sure is evident that you all have your hands full...literally! :tongue: The :witch: Witches Weed :witch: colas and buds you show are every bit as delicious as they look. ;) Can't wait for you to tasted their cured goodness! :good: :canabis: A bit too early to determine yield until dried/cured...but I'd say you did a bang up job in that department! :good:

Excellent grow skills! :ying:

Too bad FTD can't be called to deliver that nice vase of floral beauties :tongue: Sure beats what they do have on offer. :biggrin:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this song/vid comes to mind when i see that witches weed brother...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJbBSIFN36k&ob=av2e

keepup the inspirational work my friend.
i cant wait to get this thread started,rebuilding now i think you guys are gonna love the new diggs....nuff for now,back to admiring ur work :respect:
peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts