What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Elemental..

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
what :fsu: said!

this buds for you
picture.php

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Amazing that a year has passed.
Peace be with you Ele, where ever your soul may rest.

Let us all never forget, how quickly time passes.
Let's not forget to enjoy every moment and experience.
We never know when it might be our last.
In today's world, it is becoming increasingly difficult to do so.
But let's NEVER forget what is REALLY important.
:ying:

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
I never had the chance to chat with Elemental, but as a lurker I read a lot of his posts. He never trolled anyone that I remember. He was always there to offer some help or guidance to anyone, that's what I got from him. There was never any animosity, or spite or bad vibes..call it what you will. He was truly a good dude. I wish I could have met him in person.

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
You know what..we as a group.potheads, stoners, caregivers...whatever..we're looked down upon. If the rest of the world knew Elemental, they'd change their minds about the cannabis community.

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
I'm sure he watches over ICMag to protect us from harm, while he leads us in a good direction. He cared about everybody.......he left too quick.......I miss him dearly!

S

sanvanalona

Wow I remember having long conversations about skating and herb in general with this chap! Elemental you were a great dude, wish we could of skated in Barcelona together......ride high up in that sky!

DrFever

Veteran
Never had the honour to talk or read any of his posts he seemed young and had a zest for life and from scrolling throughout this thread obviously he was a good man to be remembered.
RIP there buddy

amoS

Can't believe so much time has passed.....Still miss you like it was just yesterday my friend
RIP and peace to the family you have left behind, you will never be forgotten!

Latest posts

Latest posts