What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Elemental..

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just saw the thread and I'm really shocked.. :( :( :( Rest In Peace Elemental and keep it green up there.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Angel of God
Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
to whom God’s love commits me here,
ever this day be at my side,
to light and guard, to rule and guide.

Amen.

R.I.P.
Elemental

Syd

ICMag Donor
I rarely come reading the well wishes threads, so today this new was totally unespected.
So sad... ... ...
R.I.P. Elemental

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow.. Elemental...
I found this thread today, been away for a while...
damn.

to me its obvious you were here among us to make an impact.. its also obvious that you have!
youve helped people man!

good on you and much respect!

rest easy.
bub.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
just wanted to say ty to ty mag, for bringing this memorial article. ty guys!
picture.php

BERED

So fuckin true..
Ele was the best person that I have known in my life..I really miss him..no one will ever fill the void that he left in us..

Thanks for sharing Esbe..

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx esbe...Ele continue to live on ICMag and in our hearts.
A big fat one for our missing Italian bro :joint:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
infinite K++ to this great guy, may his soul journey to his personal heaven. he was one of the first people to befriend me here on ICMAG, and he we always remain on my friends list. R.I.P.

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
Nice touch,,, Esbe K+ R.I.P elemental... He Inspired my homie and he then inspired me..

Marco Renda

Wonderful, thanks for posting esbe. I'd love to get my hands on a copy

Well if you are going to be at the High Times Cannabis Cup you can pick up a FREE copy of TY # 25 while supplies last. You can also pick up a copy at the RooR shop in Amsterdam.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

damn! just hearing about this, i think it goes without saying that Elemental was beyond cool.
when i get around to growing some more Reclining Buddha, i will be sure to burn one for him!

Peace, and best wishes to his family

Latest posts

Latest posts